The flag carrier of Greece, Aegean Airlines is also regarded as the world’s largest Greek airline by the fleet size and the number of passengers served. It provides scheduled and charter services to Greek destinations as well as middle eastern and European destinations. The airline has a vast network across the globe and connects popular holiday destinations in Greece, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Israel, Croatia, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Ukraine, Lebanon, Egypt, India, and other countries.
Aegean Airlines Routes And Destinations
Aegean Airlines is active in 112 destinations across the globe out of which 20 are domestic. By 2021 this list is due to an increase to 148 destinations over 12 new countries. Being a member of the Star Alliance, the airline serves the codeshare agreement with 92 airlines in 158 countries. The airline also operates a charter service in France and Greece, especially during spring and summers in partnership with local tour operators.
Aegean Airlines Check-In
Just like most mainstream airlines, Aegean Airlines offers the option of online check-in via booking platforms as well as smartphones. The rules apply as follows :
- Self-check-in – this check-in service is available 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure and ends 30 minutes before. This option is limited to certain airports only.
- Airport check-in – would be available at the airline counters and be done 30 minutes prior to the departure. The check-in time window varies from airport to airport. For instance, in New York airports, the airport check-in window ends 45 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure. In the case of Dubai, the airport check-in ends 60 minutes before.
- Web check-in – The period to do online check-in starts 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight and ends 30 minutes before take-off. This service by Aegean Airlines would be available all across the globe.
- Mobile check-in – Same window-time as web check-in. It offers the comfort of doing from your phone on the go before heading to the airport.
Aegean Airlines Baggage
Aegean Airlines baggage allowance for a checked bag is 23 kg. The airline allows a one-free checked bag in Economy class on all domestic and international travel. For Business class, Aegean airlines offer two checked bags for free, up to 30 kg each.
In terms of Aegean Airlines hand baggage policy, Economy Class can carry only one bag no larger than 56 x 45 x 25 cm, and weight must not exceed 8 kg. Business Class passengers can carry up to two carries on bags, with the same specifications as Economy Class.
Aegean Airlines Customer Service Phone Number
At times, your complicated travel plans need a human touch. That’s why we have a dedicated Aegean Airlines customer service phone number where our travel experts will help you with booking plans, the latest discounts, changes, cancellations, and a lot more. Call our Reservations Number support line at +1-877-401-0468 toll-free. Our lines would be available for you anytime, and every time throughout the year.
In additions, here are some of the services that you can avail by calling us :
- Aegean Airlines booking – We help reserve your next Aegean Airlines flights according to your travel plans. On top of that, our travel experts will help you with the ongoing promotions and deals, which will help you purchase the flights at the best price. Call us to know more!
- Aegean Airlines check-in – You tried all your check-in options but having a hard time to do that! Now, Phone check-in is just a call away. Call us at +1-877-401-0468 and provide your six-digit booking reference. After check-in, we will text or email your boarding pass. You can simply print it right away or display your boarding details on your smartphone.
- Aegean airlines advance seat selection – We understand that you want everything as perfectly planned. Thus, to push an envelope further, we will also help you with the advance seat selection. In case, if you’re also looking for the seat or class of service upgrade, we will help you with that as well. Our travel experts will guide you about the seat map, and what all would be available to cater to your priority.
- Aegean Airlines flight status – Do you want to know your current Aegean Airlines flight status? Is it way ahead of the delay or just delayed? Call us to get all the live updates about your current flight schedule with our travel experts.
- Aegean Airlines change name on ticket – Did you, by-mistake, misspelled your name or your companion’s for the upcoming travel schedule? Don’t worry! Aegean Airlines allows the name correction up to three letters without any fee. Also, we will require a self-attested copy of your passport as proof of validity.
- Aegean Airlines Coupon Code – Want to apply a discount coupon for the flight tickets you’re about to purchase? Call our travel experts at Aegean Airlines to get the latest promotions and discount coupons over the phone. You can simply apply these coupon codes at the time of flight purchase.
- Aegean Airlines baggage fees – Are you carrying an extra bag? Call us at +1-877-401-0468 to get more information about the fees, dimensions, and what all you can carry as a carry-on bag.
- Aegean Airlines change flight – Just keep your six-digit booking reference handy. Talk to our experts, tell them what changes would be required for reservation. They will give the best possible advice which helps you make your travel decision wisely. If you want to cancel your Aegean Airlines booking, reach out to us. We will help you in claiming the best possible refund on your existing booking. Our travel experts have answers and solutions for all your requests.
Aegean Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In case of any delay or cancellation, passengers have the right to receive a full refund without any fee deduction. Passengers can also take the travel credit against the purchased ticket which would be valid for one year from the date of cancellation.
In the case of a domestic flight, the Aegean Airlines reservation would be non-refundable. Passengers can claim a full refund if canceled within 24 hours from the date of booking. In the case of international booking, passengers have to pay 60 USD as a cancel fee and can claim the rest of the balance as a refund.
One can change the reservation by navigating to the ‘Manage Booking’ section at the airline’s website. You can simply reach out to the Reservations Number support line at +1-877-401-0468 for the assistance required on your booking
Once the Aegean Airlines booking is confirmed, you cannot do the name changes. Only certain changes would be allowed such as name correction up to 4 letters, provided that the document proof would be required at the time of correction.
A group reservation consists of more than 9 passengers under a single transaction and the same booking reference (PNR). If you’re travelling in a group, you can submit your request by calling us on our Reservations Number support line at +1-877-401-0468. We will help you with all the necessary travel arrangements along with a discounted fare.