Air Mauritius Seat Booking
Want to experience hassle-free seat booking in a flight, just come to Air Mauritius, the airline provides the best in class flight services and easy booking methods to its customers. You get all in-flight services like meals, entertainment options, snacks, etc. Passengers can choose from different available methods of booking which are online booking, offline booking and booking through the mobile app. You also enjoy payment flexibility with Air Mauritius, passengers get many options to pay for the ticket and services.
Different Methods of Booking
Air Mauritius Online Booking
The official website of Air Mauritius provides passengers with an online flight booking facility. The website offers many more functionalities and information regarding the policies of the airline, check-in process, etc. The official website of airlines is designed from a user perspective and any person can use the website thoroughly for booking tickets or any other available services. Payments and transactions are safe with the official website of airlines.
Visit the below link to book tickets through the official website of Air Mauritius: https://www.airmauritius.com/
Air Mauritius Offline Booking
Passengers may also choose the offline method of booking a ticket. You can book tickets either through the booking center of airlines at the nearest airport or through the customer service helpline number +1-855-635-3039. The dedicated staff members or the customer service representative will guide and assist you in booking a ticket or seeking any booking related information. You can also pre-book for any extra baggage or in-flight meal while booking offline tickets.
Book your Flight Ticket with Mobile App
Everybody has a smartphone in today’s world and initially, we search for every service through our phone only. Air Mauritius understands the needs of today’s customer, they have provided a dedicated mobile app to avail the flight booking and other flight-related services. The mobile app is user-oriented and simple to use, It has all the information and options which you must be looking for with an airline. You also get payment flexibility with the mobile app, Passengers can pay through a debit card, credit card, electronic wallet, etc.
Air Mauritius mobile app download link is:
Air Mauritius Manage Booking
Managing bookings with Air Mauritius is not a big deal, Passengers can make changes in their booking details through the available ways of managing bookings. You may choose from the offline way or online way of booking management.
Ways to manage bookings
- ONLINE– Passengers can choose the online way to make amendments in their booking details or managing bookings as it is really convenient and simple. You can go to the official website or mobile app and select manage my booking option to perform amendments and new bookings.
- OFFLINE– You can also manage your bookings through the offline way. Passengers need to visit the booking center of airlines at the nearest airport or call on the customer service helpline number to manage their bookings. You can ask to make amendments to your booking details or to book new tickets.
Air Mauritius Baggage Policy
- For Economy class, Passengers can carry 1 bag weighing a maximum of 7kg.
- For Business class, Passengers can carry along 2 bags weighing a maximum of 7kg each
- The combined dimension of the carry-on bag should not exceed 35*55*25cm.
- For Economy class, 1 checked bag of 23kg is free but there are some exceptional conditions:
- Flight from Mauritius/Rodrigues to Europe via London/Asia/Oceania/Africa allows carrying 2 checked baggage of up to 20kg each.
- Flights from Africa to Madagascar to Europe via Paris/Asia/Oceanic/Africa allow carrying along 2 checked baggage of 23kg each.
- Flights from Africa to Europe/Asia/Oceanic/Africa/Indian Ocean Islands allow 2 checked baggage of 20kg each.
- For Business class, Passengers are allowed to carry 2 checked baggage of 32kg each for free.
- You can also add extra baggage while booking y paying the standard rates of baggage.
Air Mauritius Pet Policy
Air Mauritius is the flag carrier airline of Mauritius, they allow you to take along your pets while traveling, but only as checked baggage or cargo. They do not allow pets in the cabin of the aircraft.
Pets as Checked Baggage
Your pets can travel along if they qualify according to the necessary standards set by the airline. The pet should be an IATA approved one. You should also have all health and vaccination-related certificates, entry permission, and other documents of your pet which are required by your destination countries. The fee for carrying pets as checked baggage ranges between $60-$350.
Pets in Cargo
You can also book your pet as cargo by paying the standard rates of the cargo. Your pet must be in a container that should be of a strong built and must have a lock. For more details on booking pet as cargo contact on -(230) 603-36-48.
Air Mauritius Cancellation Policy
Some passengers may need to cancel their tickets due to some emergency or sudden plan change, Air Mauritius provides its passengers with the cancellation and refund policy, you can visit the official website of the airline to understand the policies and claim the refund. Once you book a ticket there is some cancellation fee which is charged when you cancel the tickets. During peak time, booked tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable.
Know About Air Mauritius Airlines
Founded in 1967, Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius, the base location is at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Port Louis, Mauritius. Passengers get services for 23 destinations and over 100 more destinations with the partner airlines.
It is the fourth-largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and covers the destinations which include Perth, Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Paris, Hong Kong, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Nairobi, Antananarivo, Kuala Lumpur, Rodrigues, Saint-Denis, Saint-Pierre, Singapore, Cape Town, Duban, Johannesburg, and London.
Air Mauritius is a member of the Vanilla Alliance which was formed in 2015. The airline also has a codeshare agreement with the following airlines:
- Air Austral
- Air India
- Singapore Airlines
- Virgin Australia
- Air France
- Hong Kong Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- South African Airways
- Air Madagascar
- Kenya Airways
Submit your review