About Air New Zealand
Founded in 1940. Air New Zealand, based in Auckland is the national airline of New Zealand. Its hub is located at Wellington International airport and Auckland airport. Air New Zealand serves destinations like Adelaide, Alofi, Apia, Auckland, Brisbane, Buenos Aires, Denpasar, Christchurch, Gold Coast, Dunedin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, London, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Nadi, Perth, Port Vila, Queenstown, Rarotonga, Sendai, Shanghai, and many more.
It also consists of a subsidiary airline known as Air New Zealand Link which serves more than 20 destinations on a fleet of 58 aircraft.
Air New Zealand has codeshare agreements with:
- Singapore Airlines
- Asian Airlines
- Air China
- Air Rarotonga
- All Nippon Airways
- Air India
- Etihad Airlines
- Air Canada
- Aerolineas Argentinas
- Air Calin
- South African Airways
Air New Zealand formed an alliance with Star Alliance in 1999 and it was the world’s largest global airline alliance. Star Alliance divides its reward program to Gold and Silver plans, which includes exclusive services and priority boarding. The Sky Alliance comprises of 27 members in total who are operating with a fleet of more than 4000 aircraft and serving over 1000 airports.
Air New Zealand uses Boeing 777 Family, Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, and Boeing 767-300ER aircraft for operating an international long-haul fleet. It uses Airbus A320 for the routes of Australia, The Pacific Islands, and on domestic routes.
Air New Zealand Fleet
Air New Zealand Bookings
Thinking of booking tickets for a flight, Just come to Air New Zealand and leave the rest on them. Enjoy a convenient ticket booking experience with Air New Zealand. You can choose from various ticket booking methods which are Online booking, Offline booking, and Mobile App booking. Air New Zealand also provides flexibility in terms of payment, One can pay through a Debit Card, Credit Card, Electronic Wallets, etc. You will not face any problem in booking tickets with Air New Zealand as they have dedicated staff members who are always ready to help and assist the passengers.
Methods Of Booking tickets with Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand Reservations Online
Planning to book tickets with Air New Zealand, Choose the easy way of booking. The most common and easy way of booking is through the official website. You can visit the official website of Airlines and fill up the basic details needed to book tickets. The website is self- descriptive and user-friendly, so anyone can understand the process of booking a ticket through the official website. Passengers can seek any information through the website regarding ticket booking, Flights, Policies, etc. The website also offers various payment options like a Debit Card, Credit Card, Electronic wallets, etc.
Visit https://www.airnewzealand.com/ to book tickets with Air New Zealand and enjoy a hassle-free booking experience.
Mobile App Booking
One can book tickets from anywhere and at any time by using the dedicated Mobile App of Air New Zealand. The Mobile App is just a click away in your smartphones, you can experience the ease of booking through Mobile App. The App consists of all options which a user looks for, Passenger can use application for various needs other than booking tickets, You can manage your bookings, seek flight details, etc. The Application is very user-friendly, any age-group person can use it. The Mobile App is a convenient way of booking tickets with Air New Zealand, You get flexibility in making payment through the app as it offers the option to pay through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Electronic Wallets, etc.
Link to download the Mobile App is:
Passengers can always choose the oldest traditional way of booking a ticket with airlines.
Air New Zealand welcomes offline bookings. You can visit the nearest airport and book the tickets with the Air New Zealand counter. Passenger will find airline’s staff at the counter, they will help and assist in booking a ticket with Air New Zealand. You can seek any information regarding flight, tickets, on-boarding, etc from the dedicated staff members present at the airline’s counter. Passengers can also book tickets by giving up a call to the airline, call on the customer service helpline number and provide basic details needed to book a ticket and you are done. The customer service representative will provide all the help and assistance in booking tickets with the airlines, and all your queries will also be resolved. The customer service helpline number is +1-855-635-3039.
Air New Zealand Manage Booking
Passengers can manage their bookings with Air New Zealand without a hiccup. You can choose from two ways- online or offline, the airlines will provide every possible help in managing your bookings with them. Passengers can make changes in their existing booking or can make a new booking with the airlines.
How To Manage Air New Zealand Booking?
- Offline Mode- One can always visit the Air New Zealand booking center in the nearest airport and make changes in their bookings or make a new booking with the airlines. Passengers can also call up the customer service helpline number of airlines and ask for making changes in their bookings or making new bookings.
- Online Mode- Online mode comprises of two options, which is managing bookings through the mobile app or the official website. You can open the mobile application in your smartphone and manage your bookings simply through the application or go to the official website of the airlines and manage your bookings with the airlines.
Air New Zealand Baggage Allowance
Air New Zealand Carry On Baggage Size Limits
- The combined measurement allowed for carry-on baggage under Air New Zealand is 46.5 inches(118 cm).
- For Economy Class, 1 carry-on bag and a small Laptop bag, Camera bag or Handbag is allowed. But the combined weight should not exceed 7kg.
- For Premium Economy and Business Premier, 2 carry-on bags and a small item is allowed.
- But combined weight should not exceed 14kg, With 1 bag having a maximum weight of 10kg.
Air New Zealand Checked Baggage Restrictions
Passenger can check-in with a bag of maximum 23kg(50lbs) weight. One can also purchase extra baggage allowance by paying standard rates. The maximum size of baggage allowed is 158cm.
You can carry along your domestic pets such as cats, dogs and small caged birds with Air New Zealand as checked-in baggage in all domestic flights.
- Some breeds of dogs and cats are restricted, Passenger can check and confirm the same beforehand from the airlines.
- You can carry only one caged pet as checked-in baggage.
- For more than one caged pet, you will have to make a pre-booking as cargo.
- Pet carriage fees are 75 NZD$ up to 25kg and 100 NZD$ for 26kg and more.
For more information, you can visit the official site or call on the customer service helpline number.
Air New Zealand Online Check-In
Passengers can use the online check-in facility through the official website of Air New Zealand.
Air New Zealand Meal Options
The Airline takes care of your meal also. It offers multiple food and drink options which are specially designed and suggested by expert chefs and wine experts. One can have a preview of the sample menu on the official website of Air New Zealand.
- Business premier ticket holders enjoy a four-course meal which consists of an appetizer, fresh-baked bread, and a sweet dish. Passengers of this class also get mid-flight snacks, A hot dish for breakfast and a range of cakes & confectioneries to choose from.
- Premium economy ticket holders enjoy a three-course meal dinner with a main dish of their choice. Fruits, Bakery items, Cereals, or a hot dish is offered for breakfast.
- Economy Passengers enjoy a two-course meal dinner mainly consisting of a starter and a main dish. A hot or continental breakfast is offered including Yoghurt, Fruit salad, and Cereals.
- On Air New Zealand domestic flights, Passengers enjoy a free snack.
Air New Zealand Special Diet Based Offerings
You can order from the special diet based menu of the Air New Zealand, Passenger will have to place the order at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. Some special diet meals are only available for limited routes, so visit the official website and be sure beforehand that the meal is available on your route or not. The Special diet meals offered in Air New Zealand are mentioned below:
- Baby meal(BBML)
- Kosher meal(KSML)
- Diabetic meal(DBML)
- Low-fat meal(LFML)
- Jain meal(VJML)
- Oriental meal(VOML)
- Vegetarian meal(VGML)
- Gluten intolerant meal(GFML)
- Lacto-Ovo meal(VLML)
- Fruit platter meal(FPML)
- Hindu meal(HNML)
- Hindu vegetarian meal(AVML)
- Muslim meal(MOML)
- Child meal(CHML)
Drinks & Alcohols
Drinks like Tea, Coffee, and Water are complimentary on international flights. Passengers can also purchase further soft drinks and alcoholic drinks from the available in-flight menu.
Air New Zealand Cancellation Policy
One may need to cancel his/her tickets due to some emergency situation or sudden change of plan, Air New Zealand understands this situation of passengers and allows them to cancel the tickets without much hassle.
Below mentioned criteria will be followed for the refund process.
- The ticket amount is fully refundable if you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking and the booking is of at least 7 days(168 hours) ahead.
- If the cancellation request is raised before the departure of the flight, then the USD $300 cancellation fee is charged per adult and child ticket.
- For infants, The full ticket amount is refundable if the cancellation request is raised before the departure of the flight.
Complete Overview of Air New Zealand Cancellation Policy
Submit your review