Air Transat Flight Reservations
Booking a flight with Air Transat is a piece of cake as the Passengers can have a great experience in booking a ticket with the Air Transat airlines which provides the best in class services and facilities. You can choose from the various available methods of booking which include booking through Online method, Offline method or Mobile App. The airline takes care of its passengers and provides services like Payment flexibility, In-flight meals, Entertainment options, etc.
Methods of Booking flight
The official website of Air Transat provides the service to book tickets online with them, You can book tickets easily and without any hassle from the website of the airline. The official website is very safe and convenient to use, It is self-descriptive and you will find every information and functionality on it. You also get payment flexibility and security with the official website of airlines, Passengers can pay through a debit card, credit card, electronic wallet, etc.
Use the below link to book tickets through the Official website link of Air Transat: https://www.airtransat.com/
You can also choose the traditional offline way of booking a flight with Air Transat which includes booking through the booking center of the airlines at the nearest airport or calling on Air Transat reservations phone number +1-855-635-3039 for booking tickets. The dedicated staff and customer service representatives of Air Transat will help and assist you in booking tickets and solving your queries.
The customers get a dedicated mobile app of Air Transat to book tickets with the airlines. The mobile app is user-oriented and safe to use, anyone can understand and use the services of airlines through the mobile app of Air Transat. You get all the services related to the airlines in the app such as booking tickets, flight details, policies, payment flexibility, etc.
Download the Mobile App of Air Transat from the below link:
Booking Management with Air Transat
Sometimes, You may need to make an amendment or change in your booking details with the airlines. Air Transat allows the customers to make amendments and manage their bookings without much hassle. Passengers can choose the online method or offline method of booking management.
Booking Management Methods
- ONLINE– You can choose the online method for managing your bookings, It provides you with two options which are managing through the official website or managing through the Mobile App of airlines. The App and Official website both will provide all functionalities and options to manage your bookings and make amendments in your booking details.
- OFFLINE– Passengers can easily manage their bookings and make amendments in their booking details through the offline method. You just need to visit the booking center of Air Transat at the nearest airport and the dedicated staff members will provide every possible help and assistance in managing your bookings with them. Passengers can ask the staff members to make changes in their booking details or make a new booking for them.
Air Transat Baggage Allowance
The baggage policy of Air Transat depends on the route chosen for travel. For flights between Canada and the UK, Passengers can carry along 1 bag per person with a maximum weight of 10kg in economy class. Passengers can carry along 1 checked bag per person and 2 checked bags per person in the club class for the flights between Canada and the UK. The maximum allowed weight of checked baggage is 23kg.
Pets in Cabin
- Only 1 pet per passenger is allowed and the pet should be at least 12 weeks old.
- Passengers traveling with a pet cannot travel in club class and they are not allowed to occupy emergency exit or bulkhead seats.
- Pets must be in a semi-rigid carrier and the total weight should not exceed 10kg(including the carrier).
- The dimension of the pet’s carrier should not exceed 8.5*16*17.5 in(21.5*40*45cm).
Fees for pets in the cabin
- $50 CAD/USD / €30 – For domestic flights within Canada, to/from the US and South Destinations.
- $90 CAD/USD / €72 – For flights to/from Europe.
Pets as Checked Baggage
- Pets should be in a solid cage, the cage must be made of rigid plastic.
- Only 1 animal per cage is allowed but some exceptions are allowed like a mother with puppies or Kittens who are between 6-12 weeks old.
- No animals under 12 weeks of age are allowed to travel without the mother animal.
- The Maximum cage size allowed on flights within Canada and to/from the U.S. and South destinations is 48*32*33 in(122*81.3*84cm).
- The Maximum cage size allowed on flights to/from Europe is 48*32*35 in(122*81.3* 89cm).
Fees to carry pets as checked baggage
- $75 CAD – For domestic flights within Canada.
- $150 CAD/USD / €120 –For flights to/from the US and South destinations.
- $275 CAD/USD / €220 – For flights to/From Europe.
Air Transat Flight Booking Classes
Passengers enjoy decent services and facilities in the economy class of Air Transat. The Boeing 737 and Airbus A310 offer shared cabin screens and the Airbus A330 provides individual touchscreens. For flights to the south and the U.S., you can choose from the in-flight bistro menu which offers Sandwiches, Light meals, and Snacks.
Premium Economy Class
For now, Air Transat does not offer any premium economy class but if you want to avail exclusive services and facilities then you can go with the business class ticket.
Air Transat airlines call their business class as “Club Card” service. You get all the facilities and services which you must be expecting from a business class. With the Club Card service ticket, you are allowed to carry 2 checked baggage and you get priority services at the airport. The priority services include check-in and baggage handling. You can also enjoy some exclusive offerings like Gourmet Chef’s Menu by Daniel Vézina, Drinks Menu, Amenity Kit, Pillow, and Blanket.
Air Transat Seat Reservation
You can reserve a seat with Air Transat through the mobile app or official website of the airlines. While booking a seat with Air Transat, you can simultaneously view the available seats in flight which will help you in making a seat reservation for yourself.
Air Transat Cancellation Policy
Air Transat provides its customers with the 24-hour cancellation policy, which states that if you cancel a ticket within 24 hours of booking and the booking is of at least 7 days ahead(168 hours), then you can claim a full refund. You can also make changes in your flight bookings within 24 hours of the ticket purchase, but you will have to pay the difference amount.
For a refund, Passengers need to fill up a short refund request form and if you qualify for any refund you will be notified through the mail.
Know About Air Transat Airlines
Air Transat was founded in 1986, It is based in Montreal, Canada. Air Transat serves 60 destinations of 25 countries which include Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico, and the U.S.
Its services are offered in many worldwide destinations like Calgary, Toronto, Halifax, Montreal, Vancouver, St John’s, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Brussels, Amsterdam, Athens, Cancun, Fort Lauderdale, Hamilton, Havana, Panama City, Punta Cana and Santa Clara.
Air Transat started its operations in 1987, Main operating bases are Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport. In 2009, Air Transat came into a partnership agreement with Canjet which was further replaced by an agreement with Calgary based Westjet.
The fleet of Air transat consists of Airbus A310, Airbus A330 and Boeing 737. Air Transat operates direct flights to Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver from London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and Dublin airports.
Submit your review