How to make an Alitalia Reservations?
Booking a flight with Alitalia is a great experience as it offers the best deals for booking domestic and international flights. The airline provides various methods to book tickets with them, Passenger can choose from the online method, Offline method or Mobile App for booking tickets with the airlines. You get all the facilities and services with Alitalia airlines which include payment flexibility, in-flight services, meals, etc.
Methods Of Booking with Alitalia Airlines
Passengers can book tickets through Alitalia airlines online booking method which means booking through the official website of the airlines, this method of booking a ticket is very convenient and safe. The official website consists of all information and functionalities which a user may search for, It is designed from the user perspective and any age group person can use the website thoroughly.
The official website link of Alitalia is: https://www.alitalia.com/
You can also opt for booking through the offline method. Alitalia Offline reservation method involves two options, One is through the booking center of airlines at the nearest airport and the other is through the customer service helpline number. The dedicated staff members of the airline and customer service representative, both will help and assist you in booking tickets and solving your booking related queries. The customer service helpline number is +1-877-311-7484.
Mobile App Booking
Alitalia provides a dedicated mobile app to its users for booking tickets and availing other services. Anyone can install the Alitalia’s app in his/her smartphone and can experience the ease of booking tickets through the mobile app. The app is user-oriented and very simple to use, it has all the information and functions which a passenger looks for in an airline’s app. You also get payment flexibility with the mobile app of airlines, Passengers can pay through Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Electronic Wallets, etc.
Alitalia mobile application download link:
Manage Alitalia Airlines Booking
Sometimes, you may need to make an amendment in your booking details due to some emergency situation or sudden change of plan. Don’t worry, Alitalia understands this situation and provides its customers with the facility to make amendments in booking details. The user may choose from an offline or online way of managing booking details.
Ways of Reservations Management
- ONLINE- Passengers get online facility to make changes in their booking details, you can use the mobile app or official website of the airlines to do so. Open the mobile app or official website of airlines and go to the option of managing my booking for making changes in the booking details.
- OFFLINE- You can always choose to manage your bookings through the offline way. Passengers can visit the booking center of airlines at the nearest airport and ask for making changes in their booking details. They can also call on the customer service helpline number and ask the customer service representative to make necessary changes in the booking details.
Alitalia Airlines Baggage Allowance
The baggage allowance depends on your destination of travel, ticket class, and the date of ticket issuance. Passengers can also purchase extra baggage by paying the standard charges for it.
- Passengers can take along 1 carry-on baggage which should not weigh more than 8kg.
- The baggage should not exceed the dimension of 55cm*35cm*25cm.
For some routes, Business ticket holders of long-haul flights enjoy a dedicated Chauffeur service which will take you to the airport on the flight departure day and to your destination on flight arrival with all comfort and convenience.
Alitalia Airlines Pet Policy
Pets in Cabin
For taking your pet along on board, your pet needs to qualify on below-mentioned standards:
- Pet must be in a container whose maximum dimension should be 24cm high, 40cm long, and 20cm wide.
- You must use a semi-rigid or soft container for your pet.
- Passenger can have 5 animals of the same species together in a container, but the total combined weight should not exceed 10kg(including the container of pet).
- You will have to take care of your pet so that it does not bother other co-passengers.
- If your pet does not qualify to travel in the cabin then you can book them as cargo.
Pets as Checked Baggage
- The maximum combined weight of pet and container should not exceed 75kg.
- The container of the pet should be strong and must have a lock.
- Restricted breeds of animals are not allowed.
- Standard rates of Checked baggage will apply.
- Passengers will have to inform the airline beforehand so that they can make arrangements accordingly.
- 40 EUR – For domestic.
- 75 EUR / 95 USD –For European flights, to/from North Africa.
- 125 EUR / 125 USD – For the US, Mexico.
- 200 USD – From the US, Mexico.
- 150 EUR – From Europe, Japan, China, Korea to Canada.
- 320 CAD –From Canada to Europe, Japan, the Middle East.
- 170 USD – From the Middle East to North/West Africa to Canada.
- 200 EUR/ 250 USD – For all other routes.
Alitalia Reservations Cabins Classes
In this Class, The Airline guarantees a comfortable and convenient traveling experience without bothering your pocket much. Depending on the duration of your flight, you can enjoy a snack or meal with the choice of drinks, tea, and coffee.
Premium Economy Class
Passengers can enjoy a flight with better comfort and services by just paying a little extra over the economy class ticket. You enjoy priority onboarding and a check-in desk with a premium economy class. Passengers also get access to a separate section of the cabin, a personal TV, Wifi, Blanket, and Pillow.
Business Class service is available on medium-haul flights, It provides passengers with exclusive services to make their trip as convenient and comfortable as possible. You get access to the Skyteam lounge and dedicated check-in desks. The food menu offers traditional Italian cuisine with a wide variety of drinks.
Also known as Magnifica, the First class is the airline’s award-winning highest-tier class of cabin with best in class services. Passengers enjoy priority check-in and boarding with Skypriority, Lounge access, Specially designed seats with a built-in massager and a 15 inch personal TV which provides all inflight entertainment content. Exclusive food and drinks menu is offered to business class passengers.
Alitalia Seat Reservation
Passengers can reserve a seat of their choice through the mobile app or official website of the airline. You can choose the seat prior to your departure from the available seats on the flight.
Alitalia Cancellation Policy
If you have purchased tickets directly from the Website of Alitalia, then you can cancel your tickets without any penalty or charge. But the condition is that you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking and the booking should be of at least 7 days(168 hours) ahead.
For the refund, you will have to fill up a short refund request form and submit it. You can call on +1-877-311-7484. For cancellation and refund related queries.
For those who booked through a third-party agency, you must contact the concerned booking agent for cancellation and refund related queries.
Know About Alitalia Airlines
Founded in 1946, Alitalia is an Italian airline which is headquartered in Fiumicino, Rome. The main hub of Alitalia is located at Leonardo Da Vinci Airport.
In 2014, Etihad Airways acquired a 49% share of Alitalia and one of its subsidiaries, Volare merged with the airline in 2015.
Alitalia and its main subsidiary airline, Alitalia Cityliner have codeshare agreements with:
- Air Berlin
- All Nippon Airways
- China Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- China Eastern Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- China Southern Airlines
- Tap Portugal
- Vietnam Airlines
- Korean Air
- Kuwait Airways
- Croatia Airlines
Alitalia is also a member of the SkyTeam Alliance since 2001. The fleet of Alitalia includes Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-100, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 777-300ER.
Submit your review