Caribbean Airlines is a ‘state-owned’ airline of ‘Trinidad and Tobago’. With an extensive flying network of Caribbean Airlines flights, they operate over 600 flights per week to more than 20 destinations within the Caribbean, South America, and North America. This airline was launched in 2007 but over time, it has gained so much popularity in the region, and now it is one of the most preferred and largest airlines. Previously, this airline was the pioneer of the simplified ‘on-way’ fare inclusive of fees and taxes that provided passengers with an attractive combination of flexible fare along with stay options. Since it is one of the most popular options, the airline has decided to add extra aircraft along with hundreds of extra flights to its schedule. For more details about booking, fare, etc., you can call on the Caribbean Airlines phone number +1-877-401-0468.
Destinations Covered by the Caribbean Airlines Flights
Before you Caribbean Airlines book a flight, you should know about the destination for which you reserve your seat. The airline operates flights for the following destinations at the moment:
|Name of the City||Name of the Airport|
|St. John’s||V. C. Bird International Airport|
|Nassau||Lynden Pindling International Airport|
|Bridgetown||Grantley Adams International Airport|
|Toronto||Toronto Pearson International Airport|
|George Town||Owen Roberts International Airport|
|Havana||José Martí International Airport|
|Willemstad||Hato International Airport|
|St. George’s||Maurice Bishop International Airport|
|Georgetown||Cheddi Jagan International Airport|
|Kingston||Norman Manley International Airport|
|Montego Bay||Sangster International Airport|
|Castries||George F. L. Charles Airport|
|Kingstown||Argyle International Airport|
|Philipsburg||Princess Juliana International Airport|
|Paramaribo||Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport|
|Port of Spain||Piarco International Airport|
|Scarborough||Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport|
|Fort Lauderdale||Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport|
|Miami||Miami International Airport|
|New York City||John F. Kennedy International Airport|
|Orlando||Orlando International Airport|
|Caracas||Simón Bolívar International Airport|
Caribbean Airlines Baggage Allowance
Knowing the Caribbean Airlines baggage policy before traveling will help you avoid unnecessary hassles and delays. So, check out the following to know more about the same (please note, you can call on the Airlines baggage contact number +1-877-401-0468 for detailed information):
- Carry-On Baggage: Caribbean Airlines carry-on weight is the baggage that you can carry with you on the flight. This airline allows you to carry one item with you that should not weigh more than 10 kg and must have overall dimensions on 114 cm. Additionally, you can bring one more small bag with you. It could be a handbag, laptop, briefcase, or backpack. You should keep in mind that this small bag must have overall dimensions of 91 cm.
- Checked Baggage: The Caribbean Airlines baggage limit of checked baggage completely depends on the fare type chosen. However, the overall dimensions of the checked bag should be within 157 cm and weigh up to 23 kg only. To learn more about the Caribbean Airlines baggage policy 2020, you can browse through the official website of the airline or simply connect with Reservations Number.
Caribbean Airlines Check-In Information
Once you understand the baggage policy, you should gather details about the Caribbean Airlines’ check-in reservations. To ease your journey, we have listed the following details:
- Online Check-In: This airline is highly preferred by the people because of its flexible policies and passenger-centric services. Hence, they offer easy web or online check-in facility so that you do not have to stand and wait in the long queues for your turn. For this, you will need to visit the official website of the airline. Or you can simply do it with Reservations Number. Please note, this service opens 24 hours and closes 3 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Airport Check-In: If you are unable to do online check-in for any sort of reason, then the traditional method is there to rescue you. You can go to the check-in counters at the airport for the same. Please keep in mind that this service closes one hour before the scheduled departure of the time. So, reach the airport at least 3-4 hours before the flight’s time to avoid unnecessary issues.
Class and Fare Options Offered by Caribbean Airlines
The airline aims at providing the best possible services to its passengers. Hence, they offer two different options – Business Class and Economy Class along with the following fare options so that passengers can have the best travel experience ever:
In this class, you will be provided with the following fare options:
- Flex and Semi-Flex: Business class is considered quite a luxurious option to enjoy your journey. It not only provides a comfortable travel experience but has several other benefits. For instance, with flex and semi-flex ticket, you are entitled to 3 items of free checked baggage, irrespective of the route chosen.
When you need an affordable option, economy class is the best. This class option comes with the following fare selection:
- Flex: With this ticket, you are entitled to carry 2 items of free checked baggage unless you are flying domestically within the region – Trinidad and Tobago.
- Semi-Flex: In this option, you will be allowed to carry 2 free checked items of baggage with you on the routes from and to Fort Lauderdale and Montego Bay. For other routes, you can carry only one checked baggage.
- Non-Flex: With this ticket option, you can carry 2 checked bags for free while flying from and to Fort Lauderdale and Montego Bay. For other others, you can carry 1 checked item for free.
In case, you need any sort of assistance or information, you can call on the Caribbean Airlines phone number or simply get in touch with Reservations Numbers for the right assistance and guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Caribbean Airlines
The airline offers a frequent flyer program named – Caribbean Miles to reward its regular passengers. This program comes with three different tier options – Silver, Gold, and Executive Gold. It has countless benefits including the ones listed here:
1. Priority boarding
2. Priority airport check-in
3. Waiver of date and flight change fees
4. Discounted flight ticket for corporate clients and co-applicants
5. Easy access to business centers and lounges
The airline has the following in its fleet at the moment:
1. Boeing 737-800
2. ATR 72-600
Piarco International Airport is the hub airport of this airline. This airport also serves to Copa Airlines, Surinam Airways, American Airlines, Conviasa, and Insel Air.
Yes, you can stream blockbuster movies, shows, music, games, etc. to your device by downloading the in-flight entertainment app of the airline while traveling.
Yes. The airline offers Caribbean Island and Western inspired menu in all the flights. To know more about the menu, you can call on the Caribbean Airlines phone number +1-877-401-0468 or simply browse through the official website of Reservations Number for detailed information.