Flair Airlines is a Canada-based low-cost airline headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia. This airline operates scheduled as well as chartered passenger flights on the ‘low-cost’ model. From the hub in the Edmonton International Airport in Canada, Flair Airlines Booking are available for several domestic destinations within the country. In addition to its main hub or base in British Columbia, Flair Air Airlines also has a secondary airport in Winnipeg, known as the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport. This airline was established in 2005 to operate cargo services between Canada and Cuba with occasional charter passenger services. However, initially, it was not known as Flair Airlines. In 2017, the authorities thought to rename the airline as Flair Airlines. After this, it became a scheduled airline offering the best-scheduled airline services in the country. Now, online booking is available for different domestic destinations.
Destinations Covered by Flair Airlines Flights
Before you choose Flair Airlines to book a flight, you should know about the destinations covered by the Flair Airlines flights. Since the airline operates domestic flights within the country, you cannot book a flight for an international location. So, look at the destinations you fly with Flair Airlines:
- Calgary (Calgary International Airport)
- Charlottetown (Charlottetown Airport)
- Edmonton (Edmonton International Airport)
- Halifax (Halifax Stanfield International Airport)
- Kelowna (Kelowna International Airport)
- Saint John (Saint John Airport)
- Ottawa (Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport)
- Toronto (Toronto Pearson International Airport)
- Vancouver (Vancouver International Airport)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport)
You can get in touch with Reservations Number to find exciting deals while Flair Airlines Booking and save some bucks on every trip.
Flair Airlines Baggage Allowance
Before you travel to this airline, you should understand the baggage allowance so that you can avoid unnecessary issues and delays later. Look at the following to know more about the carry-on and checked baggage allowance of Flair Airlines:
- Carry-On Baggage: While traveling, you will only be allowed to carry one free personal baggage with you. It should not be more than 7 kg and must have the dimensions of 16cm x 33cm x 43cm. The item you carry with you should be able to easily fit underneath the seat in front of you. However, you can also purchase larger carry-on baggage of up to 10 kg and dimensions of 22cm x 40cm x 55cm by paying an additional fee to the airline.
- Checked Baggage: The airline does not provide its passengers with free checked baggage. So, you will need to purchase checked baggage while booking your ticket or you can also do this at the airport for higher prices. Even though you can purchase checked baggage, the weight should be up to 23 kg only.
Flair Airline Tickets and Check-In Details
To make the travel convenient, the airline offers easy and quick services and facilities to its passengers. Hence, you will get the following check-in facilities with the airline:
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and money? Yes! Then web or online check-in is the best way to do so. While booking a ticket, you can also avail of the online check-in facility and simply take the print of your boarding pass. After this, you can directly go to the airport, drop your bags, and do security check-ins. You have two ways to do online check-in – you can visit the official website https://flyflair.com/ or simply connect with ReservationsNumber for the same.
- Airport Check-In: In case you are not able to do online check-in for any reason, you can also do this at the ticket counter of the airport. However, this service is available up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight and closes 60 minutes before the actual departure.
Flair Airlines Seat Selection Options
Flair Airlines Booking only offers economy seating at the moment. However, you will have two different bundle options – Basic Bundle and Big Bundle along with the Standard Seat-Only Fare. Look at the following for more details:
- Basic Bundle: It includes one checked bag along with priority boarding and TravelFlex feature to change flight without any change fees
- Big Bundle: This bundle includes one checked bag, one carry-on bag along with priority boarding and TravelFlex
If you have not selected any bundle, you will still get a chance to enjoy the most memorable and comfortable flying experience with polite and friendly crew members and the ability to buy meals and beverages on-board. Simply put, Flair Airlines has everything needed to make travel joyful and memorable.
Frequently Asked Questions
The airline consists of the following in its fleet:
· 4 x Boeing 737-400
· 3 x Boeing 737-800
Currently, the airline does not have any frequent flyer program for its passengers. However, the way they are progressing, you might get one very soon.
The airline has a special policy for pets. Animals that are certified and professionally trained are allowed to fly with disabled passengers but in the cabin and at the customer’s feet. You will not require paying anything to the airline for this service. You can also carry ‘Emotional Support’ animals with you on the flight. For detailed information about this Flair Airlines pet policy, you should connect with the dedicated team or browse through the official website of the airline.
Well! Currently, the airline does not provide its passengers with any in-flight entertainment and Wi-Fi facility.
While traveling, you can purchase sweets and snacks on-board. When it comes to items available, it includes crisps, soup, chocolate pastries, and hummus. Additionally, you can buy coffee, tea, hot chocolate, ice tea, sodas, energy drinks, etc.
Submit your review