This article will help you understand the China Southern Airlines cancellation policy and save more on cancellation fees. So read all the clauses carefully to avail exciting services and products of the airlines at the best price.
The China Southern Airlines Cancellation Policy provides more flexibility in rules as compared to other airlines. Passengers do not require to pay the cancellation fee when they cancel the ticket within the day of reservation.
According to this policy, the passenger will need to pay some amount after the 24 hours window. A passenger holding a non-refundable ticket requires to pay 80 to 90% as cancellation fees.
Under the China Southern Airlines Cancellation Policy, you need to pay the cancellation fee, if you are canceling tickets due to health issues.
After the departure of the flight, China Southern Airlines will not grant a refund. All the ticket fare will be abandoned as No Show Fees.
China Southern Airlines will charge some specific amount as the cancellation fees after the risk-free time frame. The passenger holding a refundable ticket will receive some amount as a refund after the deduction of cancellation fees.
China Southern Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the China Southern Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation Policy, China Southern Airlines does not deduct any amount for same-day cancellation. The passenger will receive a full refund but the flight departure date must be seven or more days away.
The passengers who wish to cancel the ticket before the 24-hour window, China Southern Airlines will grant full value to them. They need to inform the airline in advance and fill the refund request form. All the refund amount is subjected to the airline cancellation policy.
Both refundable and non-refundable ticket holders qualify for a full refund. China Southern Airlines deduct any amount from the total ticket fare as per the China Southern Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
According to the cancellation policy, the flight departure date must be one week away from the reservation date and the tickets must be booked from the airline authorize systems.
The passenger who books tickets from third-party is not eligible for the refund. For cancellation, they need to contact the travel agent directly. The China Southern Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation allows passengers to rectify their mistakes without spending the extra money on the airline.
China Southern Airlines Refund Policy
- Under the China Southern Airlines Refund Policy, the passengers need to pay a cancellation fee for securing a refund.
- The passenger will not receive a refund if the departure date is less than seven days from the booking date.
- For a refund, the passenger must inform the airline before the departure date and requires you to fill out a refund request form. The form is available on the official website.
- After the deduction, the rest of the amount will be transferred to the bank account within one to three weeks. The processing days depend on the mode of payment.
- When the ticket cancels on the same day of the reservation, all the passengers will receive a full refund. Both refundable and non-refundable ticket holders are eligible for a full refund.
- The passengers who are willing to cancel their trip, must cancel the trip within the allotted time approved by the airline.
China Southern Ticket Cancellation Policy Due To Illness
The China Southern Ticket Cancellation Policy due to illness is similar to the standard cancellation policy. Under this policy, the passenger will receive a full refund if they are canceling tickets due to illness.
Passengers need to pay the cancellation fee when the documents are not genuine. The airline may waive off the cancellation fee but the reasons for cancellation must be a valid one and with the verified document.
The China Southern Ticket Cancellation Policy due to illness states that the passenger needs to submit the document and notify the airline in advance. If they are requesting a refund on the same day of departure then no refund will be generated by the airline.
China Southern Airlines Ticket Cancellation Charges
- When the passenger cancels tickets after the end of the 24 hours booking period, they need to pay China Southern Airlines Ticket Cancellation Charges as per their routes, types of tickets or days of cancellation.
- China Southern Airlines will charge a cancellation fee when the passenger fails to cancel the journey within the allotted time.
- No cancellation charges will be imposed on the passengers when they cancel the ticket on the same day of booking.
- After deducting the cancellation fee, the rest of the amount will transfer to your account within 20 business days. For a refund, the passenger needs to fill out the request form.
FAQs Related To The China Southern Airlines Cancellations
China Southern Airlines will not charge the cancellation fee if the flight is canceled by them. The airline will also offer a free seat on the next flights from the same departure and destination point.
Yes. The passenger holding a non-refundable ticket also qualifies for a full refund. The only condition associated with the China Southern 24 Hour Cancellation policy is that the flight departure date needs to be one week away.
For canceling the China Southern flight online, you need to follow below-mentioned steps:
1. First of all, you must have stable Internet connectivity
2. Open the official site on your preferred web browser
3. Use the user ID and password for completing the login process
4. Click on the Manage My Trip and enter the booking ID with your or passenger last name
5. A new page will open with many passengers name, choose the passenger whom you need to cancel
6. After selecting a name, confirm the selection by clicking on the cancel my trip tab
7. If required pay the cancellation charges and submit the selection
No, you can’t cancel the ticket that you bought from the third-party travel agent. To cancel those tickets, you need to communicate with the travel agent directly.
When you wish to cancel the flight ticket offline, you need to pay extra charges as service or administration fees. To cancel the ticket offline, you need to call on toll-free number +1-855-635-3038.
The refund process is similar to the online method, you need to follow
Some basic steps:-
1. Visit the website
2. Fill the reservation code
3. Choose the portion for which you want the refund
4. Click on the refund tab and complete the refund process
5. The refund amount will be reflected in your account within 20 business days.
Yes, the airline will notify in advance if the airline cancels or suspends a flight. The airline will offer compensation such as:
1. Free meals
2. Free drinks
3. Free accommodation
4. Free Calls, Fax
When you are not satisfied with the rescheduled timing, you have options to claim compensation by filling out the refund form.
No cancellation fee will be charged against you when the cancel tickets on the booking date. The same day cancellation helps passengers to save money and effort.
The China Southern Ticket Cancellation Policy for non-refundable tickets are discussed below:
1. The passenger will receive a full refund if the ticket cancel within 24 hours of booking
2. When the passenger cancels tickets after the 24 hours of booking then a cancellation fee applies