Copa Airlines have been serving the people since 1944 and has been acclaimed by a large number of passengers for the world-class services offered. There have been cases when the passengers had to cancel Copa flight because of unavoidable situations and change in plans. The good thing is that if you have made Copa Airlines reservations and now wish to cancel the reservation then you must go through the Copa Airlines cancellation policy to avoid any last-minute disappointments. Once you read the policy you will get to know the restrictions, rule, guidelines to cancel Copa flight. However, the airline offers maximum flexibility to the passengers in case of services, reservations, and cancellation as well.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy 24 Hours
As mentioned above the airline provides maximum flexibility to the passenger in all terms. To provide good service in case of Copa Airlines cancellation the airline provides the passengers a window of 24 hours when they cancel the reservation without facing any Copa Airlines cancelation fee. If the passenger makes the Copa cancellations within a day (24 hours) of the reservations then the passenger will not have to pay any cancellation fee. Though there is a cancellation fee applicable to the passengers that cancel the bookings of Copa Airlines. The passengers need to beware that there are two kinds of tickets available for travel that include refundable and non-refundable tickets. The passenger that opts for the non-refundable tickets will not be able to get any kind of refund once they cancel the reservations. There have been cases where passengers make certain mistakes while making the booking due to confusion. In such a situation they do not need to worry about losing the money as they can simply cancel the booking within 24 hours as it will not cancel any Copa Airlines Cancellation Fee for this. However, if the passenger does not make the cancellation within this stipulated time frame the passenger will have to pay a fee that will be based on different factors. Another limitation that comes along with the Copa airlines cancellation policy (24 hours) is that the passenger has to be sure that there is at least a week (seven days minimum) left for the flight to departure. In such a case, the passenger has to be sure that both the limitations stand true so that no cancellation fee is charged for the cancellation.
Different Methods To Cancel Copa Flight
The passengers of Copa Airlines are offered multiple methods to cancel the flight so that they do not face any issue. The passenger is free to pick any method to perform the cancellation.
- Visit the official website of Copa Airlines and look for the “Manage Reservations” tab to cancel the bookings purchased on the website.
- The passenger can also contact the Travel Agent or Agency but only if the mode reservation was Travel Agent or Travel Agency. (please note that passengers can’t cancel the booking via website or phone if the reservation was made with the help of TVA)
- Download and install the official application (app) of Copa Airlines that is available on the Play Store and Appstore to cancel Copa flight.
- The customer care service of Copa Airlines is available 24×7 that can help the passengers to cancel the reservations without any issue.
- Last but not least the customers can Cancel Copa flight on the Copa kiosk at the airport.
- Please note that the aforementioned list is not exhaustive.
How to cancel Copa flight?
In most of the cases, the passengers are not aware of the Copa Cancellation procedure. If you are one of the confused customers and have been trying to cancel your reservation but are unsuccessful yet then please go through the cancellation process mentioned below:
- Begin the cancellation process by opening the web browser of your device.
- Type Copa Airlines in the search bar of the browser and hit the enter button. Now make a selection on the official website of the airline to open it and start the process.
- Once you open the website you will be able to witness the homepage of the website.
- In case you have an existing account with Copa Airlines then you must enter the credentials of your account in order to begin the login procedure and go ahead with the cancellation process. This will make the cancellation process easier for you. If you do not have an account then do not worry as you can continue with the steps mentioned below
- Locate the tab that says “My Reservations” or “Manage Flights” and make a selection on it.
- After you select the Manage Flights option it will lead you to the past bookings list. You can see that all the tickets purchased from Copa Airlines are listed here. Now make sure you select the booking that you are wishing to cancel.
- Once you make the selection on the booking for the cancellation, a message will pop on the screen and here you will have to verify if you are sure to cancel the booking that you have selected.
- In case you are willing to move ahead with the cancellation process then hit on the option of “Yes” and lead with the Copa airlines cancellation.
- In case you have selected the booking by mistake and are not sure of the cancellation then select the option of “No” to stop the cancellation process.
- If you choose the option of “Yes” then the ticket chosen from the list will be canceled officially and can not be reversed.
- If you receive an SMS or an email from Copa Airlines then congratulations, your booking has been canceled successfully.
- You will also be able to see the refund value on the screen after the cancellation has been done.
- In case you see a difference in the amount that is being refunded and the booking amount spent by you then a cancellation fee has been charged.
- The passengers need to note that the refund value will be reflected in your bank accounts within a time frame of ten (10) business days and the amount will be credited only after the deduction of the Copa cancellation fee.
If you are looking for more details on Copa Cancellation Policy then you must visit the official website of the airline.
Submit your review