Luxair is a leading carrier of Luxembourg. It is now serving an extensive range of domestic and international flights. The airline is best known for its outstanding services and flexible Luxair flight cancellation policy. If your plans are uncertain, then you must book your flight tickets to this airline. However, it is good to understand the Luxair cancellation policy to avoid unnecessary issues later. So, continue reading for more details.
Luxair 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
Keeping the various needs and different situations of the people in mind, the airline offers a flexible 24-hour cancellation policy. The airline provides more benefits and flexibility for the passengers while they are managing their booking. As per the Luxair 24-hour cancellation policy, you can cancel your tickets within 24 hours of the booking. When you cancel your flight within this cancellation period, you will get a full refund if the booking was done at least a week or before the departure date. However, the airline reserves the right to change its 24-hour cancellation policy. Besides, you can cancel or Luxair change flight right before some hours before the scheduled departure of your flight. However, for this, the airline may ask you to pay a certain amount as a cancellation fee, depending on the fare type chosen.
Luxair Cancellation Policy
The airline provides you with an option to cancel your flight tickets without leaving the comfort of your home. In addition to this, you can also submit your refund request by filling the online refund request form on the official website of the airline. However, the refund will only be provided to eligible tickets. You must keep in mind that you will not get any refund if your ticket is expired. To know more about the same, you can get in touch with the airline by calling them on the Luxair phone number +1-877-311-7484.
Luxair Flight Cancellation Fees
The airline has prescribed cancellation fees for domestic as well as international flights. Just look at the points mentioned below to learn more about the cancellation fees:
- $100 to $500 will be charged by the airline if you submit a ticket cancellation request after 24-hour of the purchase or after the period of 24-hour risk-free cancellation.
- When you cancel your tickets within 24 hours, then you will have to pay $100 to $400 as a cancellation fee.
For more details, you should connect with Luxair by calling them on the Luxair customer service number +1-877-311-7484. The representative will assist and guide you throughout the process.
How to Cancel Your Luxair Flight?
If you have booked your tickets with this airline, then you can easily cancel your reservations. You can cancel your flight tickets in three different ways – online, via a phone call, and at the airport ticket counter. All you need is the Luxair booking number to initiate the cancellation process. So, look at the following to know how you can cancel your tickets online and via a phone call:
Method 1: Online Luxair Cancellation
- Go to the official website of Luxair
- Click on the “sign up” or “log in”
- Use your credentials to log in successfully
- If you forget your login credentials, click on the ‘Need Help Logging in”
- You can also click on the ‘Remember Me’ if you are a member of Luxair’s frequent flyer program
- If you are not registered with the airline, then you can skip this process and directly go to the Luxair Cancellation Web Page
- Now, enter your confirmation number along with your name before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button
- Select the ‘Flight’ option from the given tab. When you do it, you will be redirected to a new page where you will find the option or link saying ‘Luxair Cancel Reservation’
- After this, select the ‘Manage Reservations’. By selecting this option, you will be provided with different options. From those options, you will need to hit on the “Luxair Cancel Reservations”
- Upon selecting this option, you will be provided with 3 boxes on your screen wherein you will need to enter your first name, last name, and the confirmation number
- Enter the details requested before hitting the ‘continue’ button
- Review the details provided. One more thing – if you have booked a round trip, then you will have to cancel the whole trip. Cancellation of one-way ticket is not permitted with round trip bookings
- At the bottom of the cancellation page, you will get to see the “Cancel My Reservation”. Click on the ‘YES’ if you want to cancel the ticket
Method 2: Cancel Your Ticket via a Phone Call
- Call on the Luxair customer service number
- Within a few seconds, the aviation executive of Luxair will connect with you
- He or she will ask you to provide them with certain details like booking number, your first and last name, etc.
- After this, they will check your refund options
- And once everything is per the Luxair cancellation policy, they will initiate the flight cancellation on your behalf
- After cancellation, you will be notified on your registered mail ID or phone number
Method 3: Cancel Your Flight Tickets at the Airport
- Visit the airport wherein you have decided to take the flight
- After that, locate the Luxair Airport Ticket Office
- Ask the Luxair aviation executive to cancel your flight
- Before initiating the process, they will check whether your ticket is fundable or not
- After this, they will ask you to provide them with certain details like booking number, name, etc.
- Once they initiate the process, the amount will be refunded in the same credit or debit card which you have used to make the payment while booking the tickets
How to Check If Your Luxair Flight is Cancelled or Not?
To check the status of your flight, you will need to check your registered email or phone number first. When this airline cancels any ticket, they notify the passenger about the same through an email or a text message. In case, you do not receive anything even after cancellation, you should call on the Luxair phone number +1-877-311-7484 to confirm the same.
Luxair Ticket Refunds Policy
The airline does not provide any refund after the expiry period of the booked ticket. So, you must cancel your tickets before the scheduled departure of your flight. And when it comes to the processing time, then the refunds will only be granted within 7-10 working days. In case, you have cancelled your tickets because of some unavoidable circumstances, then the airline may provide you with compensations so that you can book your next flight with great ease. All you need to do is – just provide them with the supportive documents or details required. Luxair ticket refund policy is as flexible as the cancellation policy of this airline.
Rebooking Policy of Luxair
When you change your tickets due to some emergency, you can do it with great ease. However, refund requests will only be made for Flex tickets, while changes can only be made in Flex, Business Class, and Plus tickets.
How to Rebook Your Luxair Flight Tickets?
You will need to follow the steps mentioned below to rebook your flight with Luxair:
- Go to the official website Luxair
- Choose ‘Manage My Booking’ and log in with your credentials i.e. last name and reference number
- After login, enter the new details for your travel
- Make the payment through your preferred payment mode i.e. credit card, debit card, internet banking, etc.
- Once you are done with this, you will be notified on your mail ID regarding the new booking
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Luxair Cancellation Policy
Some of the frequently asked questions about Luxair cancellation policy have been answered here:
It depends on what ticket type i.e. refundable or non-refundable ticket you have. For instance, if you have a ticket of basic economy class, then you will not be allowed to submit a refund request after the 24-hour risk-free cancellation. If you have booked a non-refundable ticket, then you will need to pay some amount as a cancellation fee for domestic as well as international flights, ranging from $200 to $500. For more details, call on the Luxair phone number.
Yes! You can cancel your tickets within 24 hours of the purchase without paying any cancellation fee. However, you must connect with the airline to avoid unnecessary issues.
When you can cancel a non-refundable ticket, you will have to pay a cancellation fee, ranging from $200-$500, depending on the location, flight length, fare types, etc.
Well! You are legally entitled to receive compensation for flight delays even for 2 hours. In addition to this, you will also be provided will full a refund, if the airline cancels your flight up to 14 days before the scheduled departure.
To check whether your ticket is refundable or not, you will need to visit the official website of the airline. You can also call the Reservations Number to get the details about the same.