Complicated Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy is impacting your refund value? If yes, then the following guide will help you understand the policy and save more on the refund amount in an efficient way.
Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation Policy offers flexibility to each passenger. It saves you from different types of hidden charges. The airline offers some of the best cancellation options to passengers ensuring customer satisfaction.
What are the Key Features of the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy?
Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy allows passengers to cancel the ticket and earn a refund directly from the airline. In recent times, the airline had made some necessary changes in their cancellation policy to make the passenger journey smooth and steady.
Key Features of the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy:
Since Royal Air Maroc offers the best premium features at a low ticket fare, it does not offer refunds to passengers with non-refundable tickets after the lapse of the 24 hours booking period.
- For refundable ticket holders, the airline will charge cancellation fee and offer refunds according to the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy.
- The airline will offer a full refund if the tickets are canceled within the stipulated time frame and the booking date is 168 hours prior to the flight departure time.
- The passenger with classic and essential tickets will not qualify for a refund under the Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation Policy.
- According to this cancellation policy, Business Essential ticket holders will not be allowed to cancel their tickets.
- When the passenger is bound to cancel his or her journey due to bereavement of family members then the airline waives off the cancellation fee. For a refund, passengers require to submit a death certificate of the relative.
- As per the Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation Policy, passengers are required to pay the administration fee if the cancellation is done at the airport counter or over the call.
- When the flight is delayed for more than 3 hours (it may delay in arrival or departure) then the airline will grant a full refund to its passenger within 20 business days.
- The airline will offer you compensation if the ticket is canceled for the natural calamities such as earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, and many more disasters.
- According to Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation Policy, passengers with Business Flex and Eco Flex tickets need to pay a cancellation fee for gaining a refund from the airline.
- Serenity and Business Serenity ticket holders will get full refunds from the airline. The airline will not charge cancellation fees against them. Under this policy, they may get a travel voucher with a 150% value.
What are the Benefits of Royal Air Maroc 24 Hour Cancellation?
The benefits of Royal Air Maroc 24 Hour Cancellation are:
- Passengers will get a full refund from the airline without any terms and conditions.
- The nature of the ticket does not impact the value of the refund amount.
- Royal Air Maroc 24 Hour Cancellation allows the passenger to make necessary changes without paying extra fees.
- The airline will not charge any cancellation fee.
- Passenger ticket fare is safe and they can earn a refund even if they hold a basic fare ticket.
Highlights of the Royal Air Maroc 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
The airline will not charge any fee if the passenger cancels the scheduled journey within 24 hours of the reservation.
- According to the Royal Air Maroc 24 Hour Cancellation policy, Royal Air Maroc will not charge a cancellation fee if the booking date is one week before departure.
- Full refunds if the cancellation is done through the authorized center.
- The tickets that are booked from unauthorized centers such as third party travel agencies or travel agents are not eligible for a refund.
- Under the Royal Air Maroc 24 Hour Cancellation Policy, passengers with Essential ticket, Classic ticket, and Business Essential ticket are also qualified for a full refund.
- For a full refund, passengers must book the ticket at least seven or more days from the departure date. If the tickets are booked within six days of departure then they do not qualify for a full refund even if canceled within 4 hours of reservation.
- Royal Air Maroc 24 Hour Cancellation Policy helps passengers secure a refund.
Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Refund Policy
The airline will refund if the ticket is canceled for the following factors:
- Bad lighting conditions
- Heavy rain
- Worst climatic condition
- According to the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Refund Policy, the airline will take 7 days for processing refunds to the passenger using the credit card payment option and for other payment options, passengers need to wait for more than 20 business days.
- For securing a refund, the airline will charge a cancellation fee from the passenger with an Eco Flex ticket and Business Flex ticket.
- The passenger does not require to pay a cancellation fee if he or she was able to cancel the ticket within 24 hours.
- All the passengers will get a full refund if the cancellation is done due to bereavement or illness of passenger or immediate family member.
- As per the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Refund Policy, the passenger will get double miles a refund if the airlines fail to notify passengers in advance about the flight cancellation.
- The airline will not charge any cancellation fee to the passenger holding a Business Serenity and Serenity ticket. Even if he or she canceled the ticket after 24 hours of booking.
Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fee
- The airline will charge a cancellation fee according to the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy. The fee is charged by evaluating the duration of the flight, route of the flight, class of service, membership play, types of ticket, etc.
- Passengers with Essential tickets do not qualify for any refund.
- The airline will charge full ticket fare as Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fee to the passenger with a Classic fare ticket.
- Passengers with an Eco Flex fare ticket need to pay a cancellation fee for gaining a refund. After deducting the cancellation fee, the rest of the amount will be transferred to the passenger account within 20 business days.
- The passenger with the Serenity fare ticket does not require to pay Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fee. They will get a full refund even if he or she cancels the ticket after the risk-free period.
- No refund to the passenger with Business Essential tickets. All the ticket fare is forfeited by the airline.
- Passenger with Business Flex to pay a cancellation fee for gaining a refund.
- Full refund to the passenger with a Business Serenity fare ticket. The airline will not charge Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fee.
- The airline will offer a full refund to all passengers who cancel tickets on the same day of booking.
How to Cancel Flight Royal Air Maroc online?
To cancel your Royal Air Maroc flight ticket on the official website you need to follow the instructions mentioned:
- Open a web browser and search the official website of Royal Air Maroc.
- If you face any issue then click on the link to visit the official website https://www.royalairmaroc.com/int-en/us.
- Use the user ID and password for completing the login process.
- On the home page select the Country and your native language.
- Click on the My trip option and Enter the reservation six-digit confirmation code with your last or family name.
- Fill the refund form by mentioning all the required details such as Flight date, Flight number, E-ticket number, Departure City, and Destination City.
- After filling the information related to flight. Now fill the details about the passenger. Fill up the required filled by mentioning the name of the passenger, email address, and contact number. All the details must be as per the travel paper(passport and visa).
- Before submitting the refund request form, you need to fill a cancellation reason.
- Click on the continue tab and submit your refund request form.
- To pay the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fee, you have multiple options available by the airline. For processing your refund process fast, always pay the cancellation fee by using a credit card.
- The refund amount will be displayed on your screen.
- After finishing the cancellation process note down the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation refund request number.
- SThe Royal Air Maroc will send a confirmation mail on your registered mobile number and email ID.
Benefits of canceling ticket online and paying cancellation fee through credit card
- The passenger does not require to pay the service fee.
- The cancellation process is smooth and fast.
- The online portal helps passengers save energy and effort.
- Paying cancellation fee through credit card will help passengers to secure a refund within 1 week.
- This cancellation method saves passengers from the long queues.
- Online cancellation can be performed 24 X 7.
How to Cancel Flight Royal Air Maroc offline?
To cancel your Royal Air Maroc flight ticket through offline, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Call on the Royal Air Maroc reservation toll-free number +1-855-635-3038.
- Pick the language from the available drop-down as per your preference.
- The airline will assign an agent within 2 to 5 minutes.
- Offer your user name, ticket number, destination city, date of departure, arrival city, etc for confirming your identity.
- The agent will ask you the ticket number whom you wish to cancel.
- Choose the ticket with cancellation reason and request the agent to complete the Royal Air Maroc cancellation on your behalf.
- Pay the cancellation if any.
- The refund amount will be displayed on your monitor screen as per the Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation policy.
- You will get a confirmation mail on your registered email and phone number after the completion of the cancellation process.
FAQs on the Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation
Yes. You will qualify for a refund. However, you need to pay a cancellation fee according to the Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation policy. The airline will convert your award ticket value into travel points, which can be used for future travel. In some cases, you may earn a full refund from the Royal Air Maroc.
1- Visit the Royal Air Maroc ticketing counter.
2- Provide the reservation code with the family name.
3- Offer the passport to the travel agent.
4- Tell the cancellation reason to the travel agent and ask him to complete the cancellation process on your behalf.
5- If required to pay the cancellation fee as per your preferred payment mode.
6- A confirmation mail will be sent on your mobile number and email which are registered with Royal Air Maroc.
Following are the benefits offered by the Royal Air Maroc when you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking:
1- Full refund is allotted to the passenger.
2- No hidden charges imposed by the airline.
3- The refund is processed within 7 to 20 business days.
According to the Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation Policy, the airline will offer the following compensation to each passenger due to strikes:
1- Free Meals
2- Free Premium Drinks
3- Transport between the Airport to the Hotel
4- Two Fax and Calls
1- The passengers will need to pay the whole ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
2- The passenger will get a full refund if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of booking.
3- If a ticket is canceled by the Royal Air Maroc then the passenger with a non-refundable ticket will gain a full refund.
The Royal Air Maroc cancellation policies due to the Covid-19 outbreak are:
1- Full refund if the travel month is March.
2- The airline will not charge change fees if the travel month is March.
3- No Royal Air Maroc cancellation fee is charged by the airline if the passenger wishes to cancel the scheduled journey due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
4- Free cancellation to all the passengers with Essential fare ticket, Classic fare ticket, and Business Essential fare ticket.
The aforementioned Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy will come handy if you are not sure of travelling for some reason. You can save money by acting according to the policy explained above. Reach out to us in case you are facing any problem.
Submit your review