You may be hesitant to reschedule your flights with Aer Lingus due to its perplexing clauses. So to help you out we have got you this guide that explains all of Aer Lingus flight change policy in layman’s terms. Continue reading this tutorial to learn more about Lufthansa flight change policies in an easy-to-understand manner:
Aer Lingus Change Policy: Key Highlights
If you are considering a vacation with Aer Lingus, we recommend that you read the following notes about the airline’s flight change policy. A brief review of the Aer Lingus change policy will save you money and help you grasp other aspects of this policy.
- According to the Aer Lingus flight change policy, passengers who purchased tickets through third-party agencies are not permitted to request changes to their planned trip.
- Tickets created on offline platforms cannot be amended using the online site, according to Aer Lingus Change Flight restrictions.
- The traveler has the option of making free changes to their scheduled ticket on the day of booking.
- Passengers who change their flight date or name on the same day of departure must pay the full booking fee as Aer Lingus Change Flight fees.
- Flight changes requested after check-in will not be entertained by the airline.
- The Aer Lingus flight change policy states that the airline will forfeit the entire ticket fare as change fees if the booking is made outside the official premises.
- According to the Aer Lingus change flight policy, passengers who make changes beyond the authorized timeframe must pay change costs.
- Passengers who have purchased discounted or promotional tickets are not allowed to make Aer Lingus flight change requests.
- The airline waives change fee if the modifications made due to the following factors:
- Natural Calamities
- Government law
- Medical emergencies
- According to the Aer Lingus Change Flight policy, passengers with non-refundable tickets are not permitted to make modifications to their tickets after the risk-free time has expired.
No Change Fee Period
The Aer Lingus 24 hour change flight policy should not be a source of concern for you as we have prepared this instruction listed below that covers everything regarding the no-change charge period. Read on to learn more:
- According to the Aer Lingus flight change policy, passengers who buy tickets outside of approved facilities are not permitted to make modifications on the official platforms.
- The Aer Lingus flight change policy states that passengers who make modifications on the same day of booking are eligible for free changes.
- Aer Lingus will charge a change fee if modifications are made after 24 hours of booking.
- The Aer Lingus 24 hour change flight regulation does not apply to tickets purchased on the same day of departure.
Aer Lingus Same Day Flight Change Rule
We recommend that you read the Aer Lingus same day flight change rules if you need to modify your ticket on the same day of departure for any reason.
- The Aer Lingus change policy states that if the booking and modification requests are made outside of the airline’s official premises, the airline will forfeit the whole ticket value as change costs.
- Aer Lingus will not accept a same-day flight change request once a traveler has completed the check-in procedure.
- As per the Aer Lingus flight change policy, if a passenger requests a flight change on the same day as their departure, the replacement flight must take the same route.
- If a non-refundable ticket holder requests a flight change on the day of departure, they must pay the full booking fees as the Aer Lingus Change Flight fee.
- The same day change regulation states that the traveler cannot alter their name or destination on the day of departure.
Aer Lingus Change Fee
Here, we have highlighted some of the key clauses about the Aer Lingus flight change fees. It will be useful for individuals who do not want to spend a lot of money on the flight change process.
Aer Lingus Change Fee for European Flights
- The Aer Lingus Change Flight regulation states that passengers who make changes to their planned ticket after the risk-free period must pay a change charge.
- Passengers need to pay EURO 40 as Aer Lingus Change Flight fees for changing their flight date.
- No change fee is charged to passengers if the flying date is altered by Aer Lingus.
- To change flight route and fare type, the passenger needs to EURO 40 as Aer Lingus Change Flight fees.
- Passengers who make an Aer Lingus Change Flight request offline must pay a change charge of Euro 50.
- According to the Aer Lingus flight change policy, the passenger needs to pay EURO 100 for changing their name.
Aer Lingus Change Fee for Transatlantic Flights
- Passengers with discounted or promotional tickets are not allowed to make Aer Lingus flight change requests.
- If the booking is made through an illegitimate gateway, the airline will forfeit the entire ticket amount as Aer Lingus flight change fees.
- According to the Aer Lingus flight change policy, passengers who request a flight change using online portals must pay EURO 100 as change costs.
- Passengers must pay EURO 140 to make a change request at the Guest Services Centre or at the airport.
- In order to change the passenger name, Aer Lingus will incur a fee of EUR 100.
How to Change Flights on Aer Lingus?
Aer Lingus’s finest feature is that it provides Flight Change services in a variety of methods. If you want to save time and money, use the Aer Lingus Flight Change online service; otherwise, if you need help, go with the offline approaches. Both modes are available around the clock, seven days a week. Continue reading to learn about all of the different ways you can change your Aer Lingus airline tickets.
Aer Lingus Change Flight online
- Search the official website of Aer Lingus.
- On the home page, tap on the login tab.
- Use the login credentials to complete the user authentication process.
- Visit the Manage Booking section. In the middle of the homepage, you will see the Manage Booking tab.
- Enter credentials such as confirmation code and passenger family name in the appropriate boxes.
- Check the input and tap on the continue tab.
- Select the journey.
- Tap on the modify tab.
- Make all the required changes.
- Pay the change fees via suitable mode.
- The changes would be made once the payment process is concluded by you.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your new e-ticket on your registered ID.
Aer Lingus Flight Change Over the Call
- Reach the Aer Lingus change flight contact number at +1-877-311-7484.
- Follow automated commands and get connected to the available agent.
- Elaborate current scenario and ask the agent to fill the Aer Lingus Change Flight form on your behalf.
- Share confirmation code and passenger last name. This information will help the agent to fetch your travel details.
- The agent may ask you to offer a few more details like- departure date, reason for change, passport number.
- Before filing the form, the agent will request you to reveal the new modification requirement.
- The agent will check eligibility.
- Pay the change Aer Lingus Flight Change fees and service fees.
- The changes would be made and you will receive an email confirmation on your registered ID.
Aer Lingus Change Flight at The Sale Centers
- Reach the nearest Aer Lingus sale centers or airport counters.
- Wait until an executive is assigned to you.
- In order to implement the changes, the agent will ask you to fill the Aer Lingus Flight Change form.
- To fill the form, you need to mention passenger name, age, destination code, booking number, and all other required fields.
- The agent will check your eligibility by following the Aer Lingus flight change policy.
- If you qualify for change, pay the change Aer Lingus Flight Change fees and service fees through your e-wallets or credit card.
- The agent will need your payment ID. Once you’ve completed the payment, you’ll have quick access to your new ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Aer Lingus Change Flight Policy
The Aer Lingus flight change process can be done in multiple ways. You can change your flight through the official website, customer service toll-free number, Aer Lingus change flight counters.
Yes. You can easily change flight dates. For this, you need to pay a change fee according to the Aer Lingus flight change policy.
To change seat selection via the online method, you need to visit the official website, using login credentials, visit my trip section, select the trip by using confirmation code with passenger name, make necessary changes to your schedule ticket by filling the form, pay the Aer Lingus change fees, and get your new e-tickets on your registered IDs.
If the traveler submits the Aer Lingus flight change request (due to illness) with relevant papers (medical certificate), the airline may forgo the change fee.
It all depends on when you make your Aer Lingus flight change request. If you request a flight change on the same day that you booked it, you will not be charged a change fee. However, if the change request is filed outside of the permitted time frame, Aer Lingus will charge up to 20% of the total ticket fare as flight change fees.
Submit your review