Changing tickets on Hawaiian Airlines is never a tough task because the airline has one of the most liberal flight policies. The airline provides the opportunity to fly worry-free thanks to its policies. You won’t need to rely on others for assistance if you thoroughly understand the Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight Policy. Go over this guide to find all the answers in one location to your queries concerning Hawaiian Airlines rules on flight change.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Policy: Key Highlights
Hawaiian Airlines has walked extra miles to provide its passengers a sense of independence through its flexible change flight policy. Passengers have the option to change their tickets as per requirement by paying a small fraction of ticket fare as change fees. Take a look at the following highlights to learn about the Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight Policy in layman’s terms:
- Hawaiian Airlines allows passengers to alter their flights up to the day of departure.
- The Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Policy specifies that passengers can make free changes to their planned flight within 24 hours after booking.
- Passengers will be able to alter their tickets for free if the airline changes the flight departure date.
- The Hawaiian Airlines change flight form submitted outside of authorized centers will not be accepted by the airline.
- As per the Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy, passengers who alter their flights via the official website will not be charged an additional service fee.
- Passengers must pay fare differences as well as Hawaiian Airlines flight change fees to modify the flight departure date or upgrade the seat cabin.
- As per the Hawaiian Airlines change policy, the passengers must make changes in the same manner in which tickets are booked. It means all the tickets which are purchased offline cannot be modified through the online portals.
- Passengers who wish to make modifications to their group tickets must notify authorities in advance.
- After the risk-free period, passengers flying on economy and basic tickets are unable to modify their tickets.
- As per the Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy, the name and date change facility is not accessible on the day of departure.
- The Hawaiian Airlines change reservation service is not available for passengers traveling with discounts or promotional tickets.
Hawaiian Airlines 24 Hours Flight Change Policy
Hawaiian Airlines has offered a free change period to make the journey more pleasant for passengers. Take a quick glance at the Hawaiian Airlines 24 hour’s flight change policy and get an idea to save yourself from paying change fees:
- As per the Hawaiian Airlines 24 hour’s flight change policy, the airline will not charge a change fee for modifications done under the risk-free period.
- The airline will charge a change fee if the modifications are made outside the allotted 24 hours period.
- As per the Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy, the airline only allows you to alter your flight if you purchase through their official platform.
- The Hawaiian Airlines 24-hour flight change policy does not apply to discounted or promotional tickets. Even if the required changes are made on the same day as the booking, the airline will impose a fee.
Hawaiian Airlines Same Day Flight Change Rules
- As per the Hawaiian Airlines change policy, the airline will not accept name, date, and change request on the same day of departure.
- The Hawaiian Airlines same day flight change service is only offered to travelers who have refundable tickets.
- The traveler must use approved portals to submit the Hawaiian Airlines same-day flight change form. If a traveler requests a modification at a third-party source, the airline will forfeit the entire ticket fare.
- As per the Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy, the alternative flight must take the same path as the planned one. To reschedule the flight, the traveler must pay the difference in charges.
- The airline will not consider the same day flight change request if the booking is made on the same day of departure.
Hawaiian Airlines Change Fees
The traveler must make modifications to their planned ticket within the airline’s deadlines. If they fail to take advantage of the free change facility then they need to pay a certain portion of the ticket fare as change fees. Consider the following points on Hawaiian Airlines change fees as it will come in handy for all those who don’t wish to spend much on change charges:
- The passenger who purchased tickets with Miles does not need to pay Hawaiian Airlines change fees.
- As per the Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy, no change fee is charged to passengers with Main Cabin and First Class tickets.
- The passenger traveling with discounted tickets needs to pay the full ticket fare as Hawaiian Airlines change fees.
- Changes made on the same day of booking are free.
- Passengers with non-refundable tickets must pay a fee of USD 100 to 400 per person to alter their planned flight.
How to Change Hawaiian Airlines Flights?
When flying with Hawaiian Airlines, passengers do not need to be concerned about change methods because the airline provides a wealth of alternatives for making modifications to the planned ticket.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Online
- Browse the official website of Hawaiian Airlines and complete the account authentication process.
- Visit the Manage My Trip section.
- Use your booking code and passenger’s last name in the respective field.
- Review the input and tap on the submit tab.
- Choose the trip.
- Tap on the continue tab.
- Click on the modify tab.
- Make necessary changes.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Read the Hawaiian Airlines change reservation form.
- Submit the form by tapping on the confirm tab.
- Pay the Hawaiian Airlines change fees via Debit card, Credit card, PayPal, or any other E-wallets.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change through Customer Service Number +1-877-311-7484
- Dial the Hawaiian Airlines change flight department number.
- Select the language and get connected to the available agent.
- Offer your username and booking code to complete the account authentication process.
- Now, the agent will request you to provide the following information to fill the Hawaiian Airlines change flight form:
- Passenger name
- Passport ID
- Destination details
- Booking code
- Reason for change
- Type of change
- Share all the required details and ask the agent to accomplish the flight change process on your behalf.
- The agent will fill the Hawaiian Airlines change flight form by mentioning all the details provided by you.
- Pay the change and service fee via Debit card, Credit card, PayPal, or any other E-wallets.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change at the Counter
- Reach the nearest Hawaiian Airlines counter or office.
- Fill the Hawaiian Airlines change flight form with mentioning Passenger name, Age, Passport ID, Destination details, booking code, Reason for change, Type of change.
- Submit the form to the available agent.
- The agent will review the Hawaiian Airlines change flight form and ask you to pay the change fee.
- Pay the change and service fee through your suitable mode.
- Once payment is received, a new ticket will be produced and emailed to your registered email address.
Note: If you need to reschedule your booked flight for any reason, we recommend that you go through the Hawaiian Airlines change flight online process to avoid service costs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Hawaiian Airlines Change Policy
Yes. You can change your flight on Hawaiian Airlines by paying a change fee.
You can make adjustments to your planned ticket whenever it is convenient for you. Contact the Hawaiian Airlines change flight team at +1-877-311-7484 and request the agent to fill the seat change form on your behalf. For this, you may need to pay a change fee as per the Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy.
To alter your Hawaiian Airlines flight, you have several alternatives, including a website, a customer service hotline, and airport counters. However, if you reschedule your trip via offline mode, you must pay service fees in addition to the Hawaiian Airlines change flight fees.
No. You do not have to pay change fees if the flight departure date is changed by the airline. As the Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy specifies that if the flight departure date is amended by the airline then the traveler will receive a free change facility along with some miles for future flights.
As per the Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy, passengers can alter travel dates for free only if they do it during the risk-free period. Following that, the traveler must pay Hawaiian Airlines change charges according to their fare type.
Submit your review