Traveling can be a tough job sometimes. You need to book flights, hotels, make various arrangements, and pack your belongings. The first step of travel, that is, booking your plane tickets has been made tremendously easy today by none other than Google Flights, which was launched in 2011 and has been helping thousands of travelers ever since.
You no longer need to surf the websites for dozens of airlines or contact hundreds of airline agents to compare ticket prices and availability- Google Flights does all of that for you. If you want to book a flight through Google flights and need any assistance, give a call to +1-855-635-3039.
Google Flight Booking +1-855-635-3039
Google offers a lot of services through Google Flights, including organizing trips, exploring popular destinations, booking hotel rooms, and of course, booking plane tickets. On Google Flights you can see all the options you have regarding travel packages, hotels, and flight tickets and compare all of them to evaluate which options are the best for you and book accordingly. Using Google Flight you can save money as you can find out about the best fares available, depending on the time of booking your plane tickets and the destinations you are traveling to.
Google Flights has a partnership with over 300 airline companies and travel agencies from where it collects updated information about flight ticket prices, flight timings, duration of the flight, number of stops, and so on. Google may generate revenue when you click on a particular flight option for booking, but that does not affect the rank of an option in the list of suggestions. When you click on any of the options suggested to you, you will immediately be redirected to the website of that particular airlines or agency.
Using Google Flights you can go through all the suggested options from various airlines and book round trip tickets, one-way tickets as well as multi-city tickets. There is an interactive calendar where you can see the prices for the dates before and after the date you have initially chosen, as well as a price graph to help you easily visualize the trend in prices. There is a very useful filtering feature using which you can filter your search results on the basis of the category of the ticket (cabin class), a number of stops, whether one-way or round trip, airlines brand, whether to add a carry-on bag or not, etc.
How to Book Google Flights
Booking flights on Google Flights is quite straightforward, although there are a lot of features of this Google service. First and foremost, go to the Google Flights website. In the search bar that appears, there is a box to enter your departure city/airport. Type in the name of your departure city/airport. You can also go to the popular destinations list or explore destinations on a world map that will show the prices to various prime destinations all across the world.
At the top left of the page, select the type of plane ticket you wish to purchase: round trip, one-way, or multi-city. Then select the number of passengers who are flying and the cabin class (whether Economy, Premium Economy, Business, or First Class).
Go to the calendar to select the dates of your flight. A great feature of this interactive calendar is that on every date you will be able to see the lowest price for that day. These prices displayed on the calendar are updated every twenty-four hours or so.
To save the most money or to tweak your search results according to what type of flight tickets you want, you can use the filter options. Google Flight allows you to filter your search based on:
- the number of bags you can carry on except for one personal item (click on ‘Bags’ to add bags),
- the number of stops the flight has (click on ‘Stops’ and select from Any number of stops, Non-stop only, 1 stop or fewer, 2 stops or fewer),
- the airlines’ brand you prefer (click on ‘Airlines’ to get a drop-down list of all the airlines offering flights in that route and select those which you prefer),
- the price of flight tickets (click on ‘Price’ to get a sliding bar which you can adjust to limit the maximum price of your flight tickets),
- the outbound and return times of the flights (click on ‘Time’ to select the preferred time of arrival and departure of your flights),
- the connecting airports and stop-over duration at those (click on ‘Connecting Airports’),
- more options such as flight duration and opting for separate tickets (click on ‘More’ to select the maximum and minimum duration of the flight that suits you, and you can also opt for separate tickets from different airlines to save more money, or alternatively prefer to see tickets by the same airlines).
Besides filtering your search, Flight Booking Google also enables you to sort your search results based on your preferences. Clicking on ‘Sort’ you can re-order the flight suggestions on the basis of:
- Best Flights– Select ‘Best Flights’ to see the best flights available to you for your route based on price, convenience, number of stops, duration of flights, changes of airports during layovers.
- Price– If you only care about the price of the tickets, sort your results by clicking on the ‘Price’ option to see the cheapest fares.
- Departure Time– To sort your search results based on their departure time, click on the ‘Departure Time’ section so that the list shows the flights with the earliest departure at the top.
- Arrival Time– To sort your search results based on their arrival time, click on ‘Arrival Time’ so that the list shows the flights with the earliest arrival time at the top.
- Duration– You can also sort the flight suggestions based on the duration of the flights. Click on ‘Duration’ so that the flights with the lowest duration will be shown on the top of the list of suggestions. This is particularly helpful if you’re on a tight schedule and you need to minimize the time of travel.
Google Book Flight Tickets allows you to select a flight for each part of the trip. When you select your tickets, you can book them either through the website of the airlines or you can book them through an online travel agency, or in many cases, you can also book on Google itself. You can choose for yourself how you want to book your tickets.
After you have booked your tickets via a specific domain (airlines or travel agencies or Google), you should contact them for confirming your booking reservation or if you need to change or cancel tickets or if you’re facing any kind of issue. It’s advisable that you go through the terms and conditions of the airlines or the travel agency.
In case your flight cannot be booked online using the web, Google Flights will show you instructions regarding how to book the tickets through phone calls.
Google Flights Call to Book If you want to book flights using Google Flights, and you are facing any kind of problems, do not worry- just dial +1-855-635-3039 for Google International Flight Booking.
How to Use Google Flights AND Why You Should Use Google Flights
Submit your review
Book my ticket with Google flight through an official mobile app. The interface was smooth and easily manageable.