Turkish Airlines Manage Booking page gives you a privilege to change or upgrade your reservation with the essential travel add-on to ensure smooth and efficient travel.
In this post we will understand what features are available under the manage booking section, and how you can take advantage of each of them based on your needs and travel reference, the fees incurred to add these travel services, and much more.
Turkish Airlines Manage My Booking Options
To view your flight details, change flight date, change seat, add meals, complete the check-in or cancel the reservation, using the booking reference. With Turkish Airlines manage booking section, you can enhance your trip efficiently, instantly.
Change Flight by Using Manage Turkish Airlines Booking Tab
Do you have a change in your travel plans? No worries! Enter your flight booking reference number, email or last name of the passenger, and you proceed with the flight exchanges. To perform flight changes on the manage booking section, all you need to do is –
- Enter the booking reference and the last name of the passenger.
- On the flight booking summary age select the flight that you would like to change.
- Enter the new flight date/time/destination, and pay the required change penalty and a fare difference.
- The airlines will send the new confirmation details on your registered email address.
If you make the online changes you would be able to alter the flight for all the passengers in the reservation. To make changes to the booking for the 1 passenger in the reservation, feel free to reach the Turkish Airlines manage booking phone number.
To know more about the flight modification, visit the Turkish Airlines flight change policy.
Flight Ticket Cancellation with Turkish Airlines Booking Manage
Once you make a flight booking online, you can execute the cancellation request on the Turkish Airlines manage flight section for fully utilised tickets. The “Manage Booking” section of the Turkish airlines website can be reached from the homepage.
The airline’s reservation system will automatically process cancellation requests for online reservations. The system will process any refunds that are due in accordance with the applicable Turkish Airlines cancellation policy.
Turkish Airlines Manage Seat
You can select a seat on the Turkish operated flights at the time of booking or via Manage Booking section. The earlier you select a seat, the larger of choices are there at your disposal. The seat selection is complimentary –
- Travelling international on the Premium Economy and Business Class
- International travel as frequent flyer member
- Travelling in Economy class rewards flight within Turkey.
Seat selection is available through the Manage Booking section provided that Turkish Airlines must be a validating carrier.
To select the seats, enter the booking reference and the last name of the passenger, or if you’re a frequent flyer member, select your request through Turkish Airlines manage booking seats. At the time of seat selection, you can pay for the following services –
- Extra legroom seats
- Preferred seats
- Set with bassinet
Please note that the seat selection is subject to availability. At any time up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure, provided you have nor completed the check-in, you may change or select the seats.
Baggage Payment – Check the weight limits for checked and carry-on baggage, and if you need more, you can pay for it online for 20% less than at the airport.
With the manage booking section, passengers can pre-purchase additional baggage through the manage booking section. In addition –
- When booking your ticket, the cheapest and most expedient way to purchase additional checked luggage is at the time of flight booking. If you’ve already made a reservation but want to add checked luggage, you can pay up to 40 kg of extra weight via Turkish Airlines manage your booking page.
- You can also add 7kg to your carry-on luggage allowance, for a total of 14kg split between two items. The carry-on baggage must fit in the overhead locker or beneath the seat in front of you.
If you made a booking with the travel agency or third-party online travel agency, feel free to reach us. Before flying, make sure you understand the Turkish Airlines baggage policy.
Complete Flight Check-in – Check in online between 48 and 90 minutes before your trip to avoid the peak rush at the airport. You can also check in using your smartphone and download the boarding pass. You can choose your seat for free when you check in online, subject to the fare basis of the flight booking purchased. Follow these steps to complete the check-in through –
- Access your flight reservation by entering the booking reference and the last name of the passenger.
- Select the passenger and add nationality.
- To complete the Covid-19 and other self-declarations, check the box.
- Select seats, baggage, meals, and proceed to generate the boarding pass.
Upgrade to Business Class – With an easy-to-use Manage Booking tool on the airline’s website, you can check out all of the Business Class upgrade choices. You can upgrade your reservation to Business Class, subject to availability and the fare rule associated with the booking. To check availability –
- Enter your booking details at the Manage Turkish Airlines booking page to find if your booking is eligible for the class of service upgrade and how much it cost to upgrade the flight.
- Also check if you can upgrade with the frequent flyer reward points.
- You can set up automatic upgrades. When the said request is available, you can use miles or reward points to upgrade the flight.
- You can also sign up for the Turkish Airlines upgrade alerts so that you will be notified via email or SMS if an upgrade for your flight becomes available.
Business Class upgrades are available for the Turkish Airlines operated flights, and are subject to the airline’s penalty and the fare difference.
Add Meals – Whether it’s for religious or lifestyle reasons, a special diet, an allergy, or a teething toddler, the airlines offers a variety of special meals accessible everytime on board.
If you’re flying in Suites, Premium Economy Class, First Class, or Business Class, you can use our Book The Cook service.
Passengers can place the meal request through the ‘Turkish Airlines Manage flight’ link. The meal request can be placed up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
Add Travel Insurance – When you travel, you may confidently explore new destinations, culture and experiences. Even if something unforeseen occurs, you can be rest assured that you booking value will be fully covered. You can make the flight changes or cancellation hassle-free without paying hefty charges. Simply add travel insurance to an existing itinerary via Manage Booking or add while making a new flight booking on the airline’s website.
Add Delayed Baggage Insurance – What if, despite taking care of your luggage and submitting to the airline, you discover that your checked baggage has not arrived once you arrive in your destination country? This could occur for one of two causes – baggage delay or baggage loss.
Nonetheless, contingencies might arrive at any time, anywhere. With the Turkish Airlines manage flight section, you can add the delayed baggage insurance after you purchase the flight ticket.
You won’t have to be concerned about your luggage or other unexpected happenings throughout your journey. The airline offers maximum benefits based on your sum insured and policy parameters.
Please note you can add the delayed baggage insurance no later than 24 hours of flight purchase.
Check Flight Status – Another service offered by the Manage Booking section is you can check the real time status for the departure and arrival flights. Just enter your booking PNR or the Turkish Airlines flight number, and explore the flight schedule.
Add Passengers to Your Flights – To add your friends or family on the same flight as you, you can access your booking through the Manage Booking section, and book the identical flight itinerary as you.
Please note due to the airline’s dynamic fares policy, you may experience a surge in the fares as you move closer to the scheduled departure date.
Book Hotel/Car Rental – To make a complete vacation package, you can add the hotel as well as car rental to your existing reservation. You can add –
- Hotels – Save money on hotels in over 120,000 locations across the world with Turkish Airlines. Check out hotel reviews on the airline’s website and get the best deal on hotels for every budget.
- Car rentals – Hertz and Turkish Airlines have partnered to provide chauffeur-driven and self-driven car rental services, including airport transfers, local as well as intercity travel. You can have end-to-end services under the Turkish Airlines manage booking page, that gives you a hassle-free travel experience.
Traveling with pets – Turkish Airlines manage reservation section also helps you add your favorite furry friend on your travels. You can add pets to your reservation through the airline’s website by filling this form. Please note passengers can add the pets up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure for international travel, and 2 hours before for domestic travel. To know more, read the Turkish Airlines pet policy.
How to Access Turkish Airlines Manage Reservation Services?
Use the Turkish Airlines manage my booking option to acquire a copy of your booking confirmation email, to cancel/change your reservation or for any other convenient service. Please review the booking terms and conditions before signing up for any service, may be found on the reservation confirmation page as well as in your confirmation email.
Turkish Airlines Manage Booking Online – Follow these steps to access the Manage Booking page –
- Go to turkishairlines.com and navigate to the ‘Manage & Book’ section on the homepage.
- Select the My Booking link.
- Input the last name for the passenger and the airline’s confirmation code in the required field.
- You will be redirected to the flight summary page. You can change/cancel the flight, request check-in, seat selection, and much more.
Manage Turkish Airlines Booking through Phone – If you made a reservation through the third party or have no idea how to add travel services online, feel free to contact the Turkish Airlines customer service at +1-877-311-7484. An additional service fee may apply.
Fees Under Turkish Airlines Manage Flight Booking Services
With the Turkish Airlines manage your booking section, you can enhance your travel experience by purchasing the additional travel services such as –
- View, change or cancel the flight itinerary.
- Request seatings, meals and baggage tag
- Correct the name of the passenger
- Request special services, and much more.
Here is the overview of the services that you can request via Manage Booking section, and the Turkish airlines fees associated with each services –
|Request Type||Airlines’s penalty or service fee (in USD)||Fare Difference|
|Seat selection||Standard Fee as per fare rule||Not Applicable|
|Add Infant on lap||10% of the adult’s base fare||Not Applicable|
|Add Infant on seat||50% of the flight’s airfare||Not Applicable|
|Add hotel/car rental||Standard hotel/car rental tariffs||Not Applicable|
|Business Class upgrade||300||Applicable|
|Book lounge access||lounge fee||Not Applicable|
|Pre-order a meal||Standard meal charges||Not Applicable|
|Add Baggage||Fee as per the airline’s baggage allowance||Not Applicable|
|Travel Insurance||Standard Fee as per fare rule||Not Applicable|
|Baggage Delayed Insurance||Standard Fee as per fare rule||Not Applicable|
|Pet Reservation||Standard Fee as per fare rule||Not Applicable|
|Booking companions on the same flight||Regular fare as per the class of service||Not Applicable|
Turkish Airlines manage my booking section is the essential travel add-on that ensures your travel experience will not be compromised in any way. If you are travelling in a group, the booking, change and upgrade features are something that you will definitely come to appreciate. Whether you need to reassign seats for some of your companions, or you want extra leg room for yourself, Turkish Airlines manage reservation page provides you options that enable you to smoothly move through your flight experience.
Turkish Airlines Manage Flight Services – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Submit your review