NOK Air is a budget-friendly and small airline operating from the capital city of Thailand, Bangkok to 24 other airports throughout Thailand and 9 different destinations in India, Myanmar, Vietnam, and China. The hub of this airline is Don Mueang International Airport or DMK and it is a low-cost subsidiary of well-known Thai Airways. NOK Air started its operations in July 2004 with a Boeing 737-400, and the first 2 routes inaugurated were from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and Bangkok to Udon Thani.
A joint venture between private and public investors, this airline is registered under the name of NOK Airlines Co. Ltd. NOK is a ‘Thai’ word which means ‘bird’. It symbolizes the freedom to freely fly anywhere and friendship with others. On January 18, 2013, the company changed its name and became NOK Airlines Public Company Limited. If you are looking for some pocket-friendly deals, then Visit Reservationsnumber.org
Destinations Covered by NOK Air
NOK Air flies to a wide range of destinations within Thailand as well as around Asia. Look at the following for more yet detailed information:
- Chengdu, China (Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport or CTU)
- Hefei, China (Hefei Xinqiao International Airport or HFE)
- Nantong, China (Nantong Xingdong Airport or NTG)
- Zhengzhou, China (Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport or CGO)
- Nanning, China (Nanning Wuxu International Airport or NNG)
- Yancheng, China(Yancheng Nanyang Airport or YNZ)
- Buriram, Thailand (Buriram Airport or BFV)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Don Mueang International Airport or DMK) (HUB)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand (Chiang Mai International Airport or CNX)
- Chiang Rai, Thailand (Mae Fah Luang International Airport or CEI)
- Chumphon (Pathio), Thailand (Chumphon Airport or CJM)
- Khon Kaen, Thailand (Khon Kaen Airport or KKC)
- Krabi, Thailand (Krabi Airport or KBV)
- Lampang, Thailand (Lampang Airport or LPT)
- Hat Yai, Thailand (Hat Yai International Airport or HDY)
- Loei, Thailand (Loei Airport or LOE)
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand (Mae Hong Son Airport or HGN)
- Mae Sot, Thailand (Mae Sot Airport or MAQ)
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand (Nakhon Phanom Airport or KOP)
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand (Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport or NST)
- Phrae, Thailand (Phrae Airport or PRH)
- Phitsanulok, Thailand (Phitsanulok Airport or PHS)
- Phuket, Thailand (Phuket International Airport or HKT)
- Ranong, Thailand (Ranong Airport or UNN)
- Roi Et, Thailand (Roi Et Airport or ROI)
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand (Sakon Nakhon Airport or SNO)
- Surat Thani, Thailand (Surat Thani Airport or URT)
- Trang, Thailand (Trang Airport or TST)
- Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand (Ubon Ratchathani Airport or UBP)
- Udon Thani, Thailand (Udon Thani International Airport or UTH)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Yangon International Airport or RGN)
- Guwahati, India (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport or GAU)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat International Airport or SGN)
So, now you know the destinations covered by this airline. In case, you are planning to fly to one of these places, you can do NOK Air flight booking for the same at affordable rates or Visit Reservationsnumber.org
NOK Air Baggage Options
The following are the options available:
- Carry-On Baggage: One item of this baggage includes domestic as well as international flights. It must not weight over 7kg and should not exceed the dimensions listed – 56cm x 36cm x 23cm
- Checked Baggage: Passengers are allowed to buy checked baggage while travelling in NOK Air. You will be allowed to carry 15kg of checked baggage per NOK Air excess baggage fee for domestic and 30kg for international flights. Check ‘baggage’ is dropped off at the check-in counters of the airports.
Check-In Details of NOK Air
While doing NOK Air flight booking, you must to read the NOK Air Thailand reviews to know more about the check-in options provided:
- Online Check-In: While flying through NOK Air domestic flights, you can do online check-in. If you have booked an international flight, then you cannot avail of the benefits of this special service. And when it comes to check-in duration, it is available for 24 hours but before 1 hour of the flight’s departure. Just check out the NOK Air review to know how useful this service is!
- Airport Check-In: In case you are not able to check-in online for your domestic flight for any reason, you can do it by visiting the airport’s check-in desk. Additionally, this check-in option is for international flights as well. If you have NOK Air booking confirmation for a domestic flight, then airport check-ins are open 2 hours before departure and typically closes 45 minutes before the same. While for international flights, it is open 3 hours before departure and closes around 1 hour before.
Different Flight Booking Options Offered by NOK Air
The airline offers the following options for NOK air group booking and single booking:
- Economy Class
- Economy Premium Class
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the frequently asked questions about NOK Air, NOK Air baggage allowance have been answered here:
While travelling in economy class, you will be provided with complimentary snacks and beverages for all service classes. This cabin class is not only a pocket-friendly but a comfortable option because the seats are made of high-quality leather to ensure a relaxed and enjoyable journey.
You can choose the upgraded version of Premium Economy – NOK Smile Plus to have the best flight experience of your life. In this class, you will be offered complimentary snacks with hot and cold beverages. In addition to this, you can carry an additional 10 kg of baggage with you in this class and get priority check-in at certain airports.
Yes! You will get a free onboard Wi-Fi facility.
Interestingly, the airline fleet includes 23 aircraft and 7 ‘On Order’. These include Boeing 700-400, 7 Boeing MAX 8, Bombardier Dash 8, etc. You can visit the official website to get detailed information on the same.
For NOK Air change flight, you can call on Nok Air Booking Number 1- 844-324-1378 of the airline and seek help. They will better tell you if there is any possibility of it.