Porter Airlines is Canada’s award-winning regional low-cost airline operating from its primary hub Billy Bishop Toronto City airport. The airline earns a huge reputation for its ‘worldwide connections’ despite being a small carrier and carving a spot on the top 10 international airlines list in 2019. Porter Airlines Flights Booking shares the interline agreement with 47 airlines around the world.
Porter Airlines Deals
Sign up today with ReservationsNumber to get exclusive promo codes and discount coupons. Don’t miss a Porter Airlines Flights Booking Airfare sale! Book your next Porter Airlines flights with us and save money on your next reservation! Use Porter Airlines’ cheap Airfare sale and enjoy a getaway more beautiful than your dreams.
Below you will find top Porter Airlines deals listed on Resevationsnumber including last-minute deals from Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, and Ottawa for a perfect vacation.
Our Reservations Number travel team is constantly in search of the best airline deals to help travelers get the cheapest airfare. Our merchant partnered agreements with Porter Airlines help you get the cheapest airfare than any other travel website. We hunt for the latest deals with Porter Airlines and then choose our top picks to share with you mentioned below :
- Toronto to Montreal – September 11 – September 29, 2020, at 174.52 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Toronto to Sudbury – September 02, 2020 – January 31, 2021, at 189.28 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Toronto to Newyork – October 15, 2020 – October 22, 2021, at 194.78 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Toronto to Halifax – September 01, 2020 – December 22, 2020, at 147.53 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Montreal to Chicago – November 05, 2020 – December 06, 2020, at195.52 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Montreal to Vancouver – August 31, 2020 – September 17, 2020, at 98.67 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Ottawa to Windsor – September 24, 2020 – November 01, 2020, at 185.69 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Ottawa to Calgary- October 02, 2020 – December 19, 2020, at 228.64 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Vancouver to Edmonton – September 28, 2020 – January 15, 2020, at 179.12 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Vancouver to Winnipeg – December 01, 2020 – December 09, 2020, at 154.28 USD (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
Destinations Covered by Porter Airlines
Porter Airlines offers flights to various destinations in Canada and the United States including Newyork, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C, and Myrtle Beach. Porter Airlines operates from four major hubs: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Halifax, and Ottawa.
Porter Airlines Baggage Policies
Carry-on Baggage – Porter Airlines carry-on baggage allowance varies with the type of fares. Your fares determine what you can bring on-board. For example, If you have booked a Basic fare, then you are only allowed to bring one personal item. Any other article would be considered as the checked item. On Standard, Flexible, and Freedom fares you can bring up to two free carry-on articles on board including one personal item.
Checked Bag – There is always a fee for a checked bag, irrespective of the type of fare you purchased. The checked bag fee is cheaper at the time of booking. The first checked bag fee is 27.50 USD, second and third checked bag fee is 50 USD, and 100 USD respectively. The checked bag size does not exceed 158 cm in dimensions and 23 kg in weight.
Porter Airlines Reservations Number
Reservations Number is here to help you with your booking, other travel services or with any questions you may have about traveling with Porter Airlines. Our experts will assist you 24*7. Our Porter Airlines Contact number to assist you throughout the year.
Feel free to contact us on the aforementioned number and have your Porter Airlines Flights Booking Reference ready. The booking reference consists of combinations of six letters and numbers (e.g-GTD4T6). You can find it on your booking confirmation email received via Reservations Number travel desk. Here what we offer exclusively for Porter Airlines flyers :
- Porter Airlines Check-in – Don’t know how to check-in for your upcoming travel? Keep your Porter Airlines Booking Reference handy, and call our experts to help you do the check-in. Our experts will help you issue your boarding pass. Just flash your Porter Airlines boarding pass and hop on to your flight. The check-in window for Porter Airlines opens between 24 hours and 45 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Porter Airlines Flight Status – We understand you’re not internet savvy. Don’t worry! We help you stay updated all the time with the live flight status of your reservation. Call us, give us your flight number or your booking reference. We will track your Porter Airlines flight schedule if they are running on time or not before you make yourself to the airport.
- Porter Airlines Seat Selection – To reserve your seat contact our Reservations Number call center at +1-877-311-7484 at least 48 hours in advance. Please note there is no charge for selecting any particular seat due to medical condition or physical disability. For other passengers, if you choose not to purchase a seat selection plan, Porter Airlines will assign your seat anywhere in the plane at no cost. Seat selection fee would be charged as per Porter Airlines seat selection policy, per passenger for each flight segment.
- Porter Airlines Manage Booking – We at Reservations Number support desk making it an easier approach where you can manage your own Porter Airlines booking. With unlimited support from our travel executives, you can simply edit and manage all your travel needs. Book a special meal if you follow a specific diet, upgrade your class of service, buy yourself an extra legroom seat, and add a hotel or car rental to your booking. Count on us for every travel service you want to add along!
- Porter Airlines Book a Flight – Believe it or not, it is always best to book your next Porter flight with our travel experts over the phone. You would be needing our friendly and expert advice with the complex travel itineraries that require human touch plus getting you the cheaper flight deal than the Porter Airlines. What are you waiting for?
Frequently Asked Questions
You will find the lowest available prices on Porter Airlines from Reservations Number travel site. When you make a booking with us over the phone you avoid online booking fees charged by Porter Airlines on their website. At the time of booking, we will help you select your seats, add checked baggage, request special assistance, book a car rental or hotel, and add travel insurance to protect your trip.
To get the best Porter Airlines flight deals, you have to be flexible with the travel dates and times, plan your trip at least three months in advance to get the Porter Airlines advanced sale fare. We also recommend you sign up on www.reservationsnumber.org for special offers so that you don’t miss out on anything we promote.
Why not? If you prefer to speak to one of our travel executives, contact our Reservations Number travel desk at +1-877-311-7484. We love to help you with your new as well as existing reservation.
Yes! You need to pay the full cost of your trip in order to get your confirmation number and the tickets to be issued by Porter Airlines Flights Booking
Because you’re booking with us over the phone, so there’s no limit to that. If you have more than 9 passengers, we have a surprise for you. Call us now to know more.
Submit your review