Thai AirAsia X or TAAX is an economical airline option that offers long-haul and medium-haul flights. Based at Don Mueang International Airport, the Thai AirAsia X Company offers flight connectivity to various domestic and international destinations. It was launched in 2014 and it is a joint venture between Thai AirAsia and Air Asia X. They operated the first flight to Seoul-Incheon International Airport last year in June. Originally, the airline started flights for the Middle East as well but recently they decided to cancel these routes to focus more on the flights in Oceania and Eastern Asia.
Destinations Covered by the Thai Air Asia X
Before you check Thai AirAsia X booking online options, you should check the Thai AirAsia X route so that you do not have to face issues later. This airline covers the following destinations:
|Name of the Country||Name of the City||Name of the Airport|
|Fukuoka Airport (FUK)|
Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO)
Kansai International Airport (KIX)
New Chitose Aiport (CTS)
Narita International Airport(NRT)
|Nanchang Changbei International Airport (KHN)|
Shanghai International Airport (SHA)
Shenyang Taoxian International Airport (SHE)
Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TSN)
|Australia||Brisbane||Brisbane Airport (BNE)|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Don Mueang International Airport (DMK)|
|South Korea||Seoul||Incheon International Airport (ICN)|
Thai AirAsia X Baggage Allowance
Knowing the Thai AirAsia X baggage fees in advance will help you eliminate several issues later. This is the fee levied on the baggage you can carry with you. So, look at the following baggage allowance of Thai AirAsia X flights:
- Carry-On Baggage: All passengers are allowed to carry a free baggage allowance that consists of 1 piece or a carry bag with you. However, it should fit within the mentioned dimensions of 56cm x 23cm x 36cm and a small bag within the dimensions of 40cm x 30cm x 10cm. This carry-on bag should easily fit within the aircraft’s overhead locker as well as underneath the seat located in front of you. And when it comes to weight, both the pieces should not be more than 7 kg. For detailed information, you can call on the Thai AirAsia X contact number.
- Checked Baggage: You will not be provided with a free checked baggage allowance while travelling in the economy class. However, you can purchase 20 kg, 25 kg, 30 kg, or 40 kg of baggage with your ticket. For instance, if you buy the Premium Flex Fare or Value Pack, you will be allowed to carry 20 kg of checked complimentary baggage with you. With the Premium Flatbed, on the other hand, you can carry up to 40 kg of complimentary baggage. To know more about the limit for Thai AirAsia X business class, you can contact the airline or simply connect with Reservationsnumber.org
Thai AirAsia X Check-In Details
It is yet another important detail about Thai Air Asia X that you should know before stepping out to the airport. Look at the following for more information:
- Online Check-In: In this digital epoch, it is quite obvious that many leading airlines are offering web or online check-in facilities. And when it comes to Thai AirAsia X Booking, you will also get this facility. For this, you can browse through the official website http://www.airasiax.com/ and go to the Online Check-in page. This online facility is available from 14 days before the scheduled departure of the flight and until 4 hours before the flight up.
- Airport Check-In: In case you are not able to do online check-in due to any reason or need special assistance at the time of check-in, then you can do it at the airport counter as well. This counter closes 1 hour before the scheduled departure of the flight so it is good to visit the airport at least 4 hours before the time of your flight.
Class Options Offered by Thai AirAsia X
With this airline, you will get two booking options. And detailed information of those options has been given here:
- Economy Class: It is a simple cabin class but all passengers are provided with amazing services and experienced and polite cabin crew for the help. You can also order extras like food and beverages while travelling. And when it comes to the in-flight entertainment, then it is only available on the selected routes and pre-order.
- Business Class: It is the most comfortable and spacious option to travel from one destination to another. While traveling in this class, you will be provided with an extensive range of perks that include the in-flight entertainment, blankets and pillows, bigger yet comfortable seats, food and beverages, and a larger baggage allowance. And the cost of these benefits is included with your ticket. You can choose a business class in Thai AirAsia X for destinations outside the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the frequently asked questions about Thai AirAsia X have been answered here. Just have a look:
While traveling, you can enjoy TV shows, movies, and songs in the in-flight entertainment systems by using the tablet and headphones provided. These facilities are free on business class but for economy class, you will need to pre-order these services at an extra cost.
No, the wi-fi facility is not available on the flights.
Yes, there is a frequent flyer program – the Freedom Flyer Program is available for the passengers travelling in the AirAsia and its subsidiary flights including Thai AirAsia X. With this program, you can earn points and redeem in the next booking. It is an easy way to save some bucks on every booking.
Currently, the airline has a fleet entirely made up of the latest Airbus aircraft. It has more than 10 aircraft in the fleet of Thai AirAsia X from the A330 family.
Don Mueang International Airport is the hub airport located in Bangkok.
Submit your review